Liam and heart attacks

LIAM'S POV (28.08.21)

"Hey! That's not fair!" Niall shouted.

"What's not fair?" Louis asked entering the living room.

"Harry snatched the remote from me." He pouted and we all chuckled.

"Harry, that's not fair. Give the remote to me." Harry obliged sheepishly. Niall grinned and stretched his hand out in order to take the remote and watch his favorite channel. But guess Louis had other plans. He gave him a smirk and then changed the channel to watch something he liked.

"That's cheating!" Harry and Niall declare. They then look at each other.

"Copycat." Both of them say at the same time. And then they start bickering. Trust me; it is so much fun to watch them bicker around. Though, it is pretty to stop them.

"My ear will fall off." Louis pleaded me to make them stop. However before I could do anything, the doorbell rang. The three of them made a dash for the door.

Soon they came back. But this time one person was accompanying them. All three of them huddles around him trying to grab his attention before the other two

Harry complained how Louis was unfair and Niall was a copycat. Niall called Harry an unfair copycat and tried to ask the new lad to teach Louis a lesson. Louis on the other hand said how the other two were just jealous of his sass.

Typical Louis I swear!

And that lad? His face was a spectrum of emotions. His eyes were teary, lips curved in a half smile. He looked both happy and sad at the same time. His body screamed nervousness. Though I can understand what turmoil he is going through right now.

And then his eyes met mine. Instantly all the sadness vanished. He dropped his duffel bag and came running to me. He gave me a grin and then said-

"An early Happy Birthday Lima bean." Yes, that is my nickname. I actually love it. He then hugged me and I hugged him back. Soon, we pulled apart.

"It's a few hours away." I said looking at the clock which said 8 PM but he shrugged.

"I missed you." Niall abruptly said looking at the pretty boy in front of us. Yes, he actually is pretty. This made all of us emotional.

"I missed you to." He said.

"Group hug!" Harry screamed and we all happily obliged.

But before we could hug, the doorbell rang again.

"Pizza!" Niall screamed and ran to the door. He stumbled on the duffel bag but still continued on his way. We all shook our head and I put the bag on the sofa.

"Let's watch a movie?" Louis asked and we all followed him to the sofa. He went to put in a movie while we made ourselves comfortable.

"Finding Dory!" Niall shouted as soon as he realized we were watching a movie. His hands were full holding pizzas and coke and we helped him before he dropped them all.