Niall and his playmate

Niall's POV

It's been almost a week since my birthday and the results. The commotion we have caused has not yet died down. The social platforms are alive with posts and photos. Our fandom is on fire. The fan clubs meets, as the tweets say, have been more regular, longer and much more exciting.

It feels so good to know that we are still residing in the hearts of many people, that we still have the effect on girls all over the world.

"What are you thinking with that creepy grin on?" Liam asked unsurely and I laugh.

"Nothing. Just that it feels so good to be back." I say which is actually true.

"True man. The fandom is still where we left." Louis says proudly and we all can't help but nod.

"Reading blogs, are we?" Zayn said we all laughed at Louis' pink cheeks.

Before anyone could say anything, my phone beeped.

"It's time." We all rushed to the gaming room. You see, today is the meeting day- the day all the winners will have a meeting with our team to know the details. Out of sheer coincidence, the top three winners lived in UK. Only after the results, we realized that it looks biased so we thought of a backup plan. I'll tell you about that later. For now, let's focus on the dear winners.

As I said, the three winners were to have a meeting with our representatives. And since we were not allowed in there, we installed secret cameras so that we could watch it live.

Wicked, aren't we?

Zayn and Liam set everything up while Harry brought in the chips and coke. Yes, we were going to enjoy watching our fans.

Soon we were all settled and could see the grey and blue room in which Rick and Jenny sat waiting for them to show up. They gave us thumbs up before the door opened and two girls came in.

"The winner?" I asked while everyone nodded. Except Harry who was unintentionally leaning towards the screen.

Weird

"Hello" Rick said as he gestured them to sit down. The girls followed.

"Hello. I'm Ananya and this is my friend Ayushi- the one who won the contest." The short girl with black hair said.

"So, shall we begin?" Jenny asked and the all nodded- the girls a bit too excitedly.

"3 hours!!" Louis said aghast.

"Yes, it's been three hours since we are glued to the screen watching the girls' Fangirl about us." Liam said smiling.

"But-I- I mean it was fun? I don't know. I couldn't feel time passing away. It feels like it was just for an hour." Louis said shrugging.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's not the first time we've watched girls go crazy at the thought of meeting us. But this time it was different. These girls are different.

"You know.... It will be fun living with her. She seems..." Zayn pauses looking for the right word.

"Intriguing?" Harry says almost immediately and I can't help but stare at him. Something is fishy. Others, oblivious to the track my mind was taking, nodded.

"Exactly. It will be fun I suppose." Zayn said.

"And Niall's unsaid wish can be completed." Liam said smirking at me. I stare at him confused? My wish? Which one? I have a bazillion that I've told them a bazillion I never told anyone. Which one could he be talking about now?