Ayushi and Contracts

"Holy Hell"

My heart was beating erratically. My lips were parted and my eyes were going crazy. Somehow the fact that I am going to live with these boys for almost 2 months slipped out of my mind. The fact that I can see this again and I don't need to act all pervert flew out of the window.

Honestly, nothing in or around me was sane.

All I knew right then was these five boys should be sued. And that's what I said.

"You all ought to be sued." I said trying to calm myself by taking deep breaths. The boys looked more amused than ever.

"And what for?" Liam asked while biting an apple.

"For looking so hot that too this early in the morning and making me almost faint." I said nonchalantly. And then I froze.

Did I just say that?

Yes you did!

How dumb can I be?

You really want me to venture into that?

Honestly mind, its time you start supporting me.

And what should I support you for? Babbling out words embarrassing enough to be mortified? No thank you!

Did I screw that bad?

Royally my love!

"Earth to you!"I was snapped out of my internal battles by Niall's calls. The boys all were in a very weird position clutching their stomachs.

A group Payne?

(See what I did there?)

"What happened to all of you?"

"We fell over laughing." Niall shrugged as if he just didn't embarrass me anymore.

How humiliating!

I told you so!

Shut up brain!

"Do you do that often?" Zayn asked.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Space out?" Louis said. How does one reply to that?

A hungry stomach's voice saved me.

Or more like damned you!

"Are you that hungry?" Harry chuckled at me while I glared on the floor. Seriously, is it not my day today?

Waking up to five half-naked boys definitely doesn't sound like your day, right?

Why are you so sarcastic today? And that was rhetoric so do not answer!

"Here" Niall offered me a plate of pancake and I ungracefully dived for it.

What? I'm hungry, as my stupid stomach already announced. Before the boys could laugh even more, I shushed them up with my glare. Then I happily reveled in the delicious pancake. Ah! Blueberry Pancakes! My favorite!

I looked up when I was half finished and groaned slightly. Why? Because all of them were still in there naked glory munching on something or the other.

But I am not going to say anything. I've already exceeded my quota of embarrassment today. So I quickly averted my eye and dug into my food. Thank god for this delicious treat or I would never have been able to avert my eyes from them.

The boys were still eating their food when I got up to rinse my plate. The silence that hung around us was not awkward. Surprising right? Interestingly, nothing in this situation was awkward.