The first night

Freddie PoV
I decided to walk Tomika back cause I what'd to ask her something.
F: hey T you know that date you owe me
T: yeah
F: well can I cash it in for tomorrow at 5pm cause your at your parents house.
T: yeah I'd like that.
F: that's great *leans in*
T: yeah it is isn't it *leans in*
..... But right before they kiss
S: hey guys
T: hey sum
F: hey guys.
Z: guys Tomikas parents are ready for us to go.
T: let me grab some clothes and my toothbrush.
L: ok
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Summer PoV
When we arrive at Tomikas new home I'm so excited to see her get to spend the night here.
We go in and unpack our stuff in our room.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I walk to my room and at first I was excited to come and live here but now I'm not so sure what happens if I don't get better.
I sit down on my bed and think.
Then I hear a knock on my door and Freddie comes in
F: hey T what's up
T: nothing just thinking about somthing
F: penny for your thoughts
T: laughs a bit no not really just I don't know if I will ever get better and not everybody in life will be as good to me and you and the band are and my foster parents. What happens if one day I just go back to the old Tomika what do I do then.
F: hey look at me
You are so much more than that Tomika you are Tomika Young the best singer and bassist in the whole of Austin and we will always be there for you. You just need to remember that because I think you think we are all going to leave you like your dad but we won't I promise.
T: ok and one other thing.
F: what
T: stop reading those therapy books the doctor recommend there for adults and not you and you sound so silly.
*laughing*
F: really
T:yeah
*both laughing*
*freddie starts to tickle Tomika*
T: stop Freddie stop *laughing*
Meanwhile

Summer PoV
We all go to Tomikas room and here voices we listen
Hey T what's up
Nothing  just thinking about somthing
Penny for your thoughts
No not really * laughing*
I don't know if I'll get better and not everybody will be as nice as you and the band and my foster parents are. What if one day I go back to being the old Tomika
Hey look at me you wil, never be the old Tomika again. I promise that we will never leave you. *i know it's not word for word but you get the jist*
Freddie one more thing
What
Stop reading those therapy books there meet for adults and you sound like my doctor.
I hear laughing then Tomika and Freddie ares both laughing then Tomika says stop Freddie stop while laughing and I know instantly he's tickling her. So I tell the guys lets all go downstairs.
A few minutes later Tomika and Freddie come down laughing.
Xxxxxxx
Freddie PoV
As we are walking down the stairs laughing Tomika trips so I catch her.
T: arrgh
F: are you ok
T: yeah I think so
F: good
S: hey guyyyys
F: hey summer
T: hey
T:wanna watch a movie
Z: totally
L: how about fantastic beasts and where to find them
T:perfect
Tomika and me are on one couch and summer and Zack and Lawrence are on another one.
1hour later
I see Tomikas asleep on my shoulder so I tell the guys I'm going to carry her upstairs.
Z,L,S: ok
Xxxxxxx
I walk up the stairs and Tomika starts to talk in her sleep
I run quickly to her bedroom and place her on the bed then she says......
T: please don't hit me. Stop please stop.
She's scratching herself and hurting herself then she screams louder than I ever thought she could I stop her hands and she screams more and riggles.
The band running up the stairs
F: Tomika Tomika Tomika listen to me it's me Freddie your ok your safe were here the whole band you ok just try to relax or else you'll hurt yourself. Can you hear me please wake up.
T: Freddie whispers
F: yeah T I'm right here.
T: ok
F: I think she's ok now shall we go to bed
S,Z,L: sound good
Yeah
Let's go