Mind games

Tomika pov
The next day i wake up and I get dressed and sneak out the house because yesterday Freddie booked an appointment at the therapists office but they moved it to the hospital psychiatric ward  because of what Freddie told them was wrong with me but I don't know why I'm perfectly fine. I skateboard to the hospital.

Freddie PoV 
I know exactly why they moved Tomiks appointment  to the hospital because I told them she needed help and they should be seen what all this has done to her she's may say she's fine but she's not.
Then Tomika comes waking in.
T: hey Freddie
F: hey T
T: so where are we going
F: just through there ok
T: ok.

Tomika PoV
I sit down on the chair and a lady comes in I want Freddie to stay but the lady said he has to go out as the want to give me a physical check up and a psychological one to.
I'm getting more and more nervous.
(N is the therapist/nurse)
N: ok Tomika I'm Nancy and I'm your therapist and nurse ok
T: yeah
N: ok so why don't you tell me your story from the begging then we will do a check up and go from there.

Meanwhile
Freddie PoV
I know they are going to keep T I'm the hospital till she stable I know she's not crazy but she hurt and she needs help. I call summer and Zack and Lawrence and tell them what's happening but to not come here till I find out what's happening.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Three hours later the therapist come out with a crying Tomika in a hospital gown and another nurse leads Tomika away.
N: she's extremely hurt and her mind is playing games with her she needs help and she's cutting too and if we do t talk her away from her father she could very well never get better. Ok do you want to tel, her or me.
F: I will can I bring her some stuff and what are you going to do about her dad.
N: as far we know her dad is not in at the moment so we get to it when we get there.
F: ok
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Freddie PoV
I followed the therapist too Tomika's room and I could tell she was scared.
F: hey T you ok
T:yeah yeah ok no um no I'm scared I knew they would take me away from him I love him even though he does this to me I need him he's my only family. *crying*
F: hey hey it's fine we will be your family why you are in here. I promise you won't be on your own. You know child services will speak to you and find you a new family in this area so you can be happy again.
T: will I be able to visit my mum and sister still I see them every day.
F: I'm sure the nurse will let you I will ask now and ring summer and Zack and Lawrence to come bring you your stuff and see you ok.
T: ok.
F: alright now I'll be back ok