No Voice All Shock

Freddie PoV

We aren't aloud to see T yet because she's in shock now only family can see her but everybody else has left to get food but I won't leave till Tomikas foster parents tell me what's wrong with her.
Xxxxxxxx
Tomika PoV
I'm trying to talk when all I hear is the doctor and my foster parents talking but I can't my mouth wouldn't open. I could move a little bit but not much. I just want to see Freddie. I couldn't then everybody looked at me.

B: is she going to be alright
D: yeah she will recover but she got so scared she's in shock maybe indefinitely because of her mental health it could be a while.
C: ok so can her boyfriend see her
D: yes I just need to do some checks first
B: ok
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Freddie PoV
I see Tomikas parents walking towards me I run to them
F: what's up with T is she ok
B: Freddie relax she fine the doctor says she's in indefinite shock she can't speak or doesn't want to and I could take a while before she does although her mental health has become worse.
F: can I see her
C: yeah after the doctors finished
F: great
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tomika PoV
I'm laying down on the hospital bed the doctors taking some tests and then he left a few moments later Freddie comes running in he hugs me and kisses me on the head I want to cry and hug him but all that comes out îs a squeak. I can feel tears coming from my eyes and a strong pair of arms around me and I know he understands what's happening and he's there for me. I close my eyes and go to sleep on his shoulder. I know I'm safe.