Be a good Boy

That's it.

He had had enough of it.

He always looked the other way, but no more.

Harry burst into the small en-suite room that they had to connive, blackmail and threaten to get. His green eyes perused over the neatness of the room because Niall was very much OCD, of the comfy little hole that they had managed to call their home for the past 2 years ever since they entered college.

"You.", Harry spits the word out like it is the dirtiest thing to exist on the face of the earth.

Niall, sensing the impending danger, tries to scuttle of his bunk bed but he it was too late. Harry, taking advantage of his long legs, leapt into the air, landed on top of a slightly panicked Niall.

"Fuck.You. Niall." Harry growled as he tried to wrap his hands around Niall's neck but Niall would not let it happen. Pinned onto the lowest bunk bed by Harry's weight, all Niall could do was fight violently from letting Harry's hands go around his neck.

"What happened!? I didn't do anything ... that I know of." Niall shouts out trying to shimmy his way from under Harry.

"Oh no. Even when you don't d anything, your stupid little bimbo girlfriend does it on your behalf!" Harry shouts.

"What!? I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Well, tell that to stupid Stephanie! And while you are at it please tell her and half of the university campus that we are not shagging because they seem to think we are!"

"What!? Look will you stop trying to kill me so that we can talk about this like two rational adults!"

"I'm not feeling very rational at the moment, I'm afraid!"

Niall taking advantage of his position dug his heels into the recently laundered sheets and flipped Harry over. Now he was the one on top, hopefully, he could take control of the situation because the vein on Harry's forehead looked like it was about to burst.

"Fuck you!" Harry yelled in obvious anger.

"Okay look, just calm down okay!" Niall tries to placate Harry.

"Fuck you, you fucking son of blue balls ball-less half wit git roasted on a spitfire!" Harry says trying to get it all out of his system because he knew what was coming.

And it has always been like that between the two of them. Niall and Harry, born to Maura Horan and Anne Styles respectively, were closer than their legendarily close parents that grew up as best friends. People refused to believe that there could be a pair that was close to each other than the two beauties that were attached to the hip. That is until they saw their children.

Harry, a very charming baby that was all giggles and dimples. Butterflies dizziness and sun's warmth all took inspiration from him but he was very fussy. He disliked a lot of things. He didn't like wearing clothes, preferring to go around in nothing but his diaper. He disliked his pacifier and he hated milk, which obviously worried his mother and the doctors.

But miraculously, he would wear his clothes, suck his pacifier and drink his milk only when Niall told him to. It was an adorable sight watching the 1-year-old, all big blue eyes and wild brunette hair, shakily stand on his two stubby short legs so he could reach over the carrier where Harry, all big watery green eyes, would be intensely watching him.

"Be a good boy," He would say and stick the half-full bottle of baby milk onto Harry's sweet little pouting mouth. Maura and Anne almost had a heart attack when Niall first did. Being almost 18 months then, Niall should have been only able to say Dada or Mama but Maura's mischievous little hell devil had yet to make an attempt at talking.