The Musician and the bodyguard that loved him

This one is for the baddie itsnihoran (on Instagram), who keeps us hydrated with narrylicious edits in this drought that the boys love to call a hiatus or as Lima bean loves to call it, a sabbatical

... Can you tell that I'm salty?

Anyway, please go and vote for the boys at the earthwards. I think everyone agreed to vote like this, so all the boys can get an award:

Niall-Best lyrics (Mendez army is kicking our butts)

Harry - Best Cover. (The last time I checked he was winning)

Louis - the Best solo breakout. (He is winning.)

Liam - Then vote for Liam's Brit nominations. (I haven't checked the progress yet.)

---------------

The drones of careful voices and agitated businessmen were boring enough to lull Harry to sleep. But he didn't. His training wouldn't allow him to do so. To wake up a little bit he took inventory of their surroundings for the 6th time since the meeting started an hour ago.

Two exits either side of the boardroom.

16 people in total. 10 men, 6 women. 8 men in plain black suits, 3 of them black and the rest white. Out of the 6 women, 3 wore heels, the rest flat shoes. Those could be used as great weapons.

Light switches either side of the main door. If trouble were to strike, blinding attackers would be the first option.

No armed man. No shifty person

6 Windows. 4 led to a fire escape. 2 were positioned to look onto the front garden. All closed. They all would have loved to have a bit of fresh air but the fans were milling by the gardens. An open window might as well be an invitation to come in.

They would all dutifully scream every time, Niall blonde hair made an appearance through the window. Bless, whoever made soundproofing tiles; their screams were muffled by the black ti0les that lined the boardroom.

Niall was releasing his 5th studio album soon, hence the album listening meeting. Hence the reason his marketing team had leaked his whereabouts. It was a cutthroat business industry, the entertainment industry. It needed manipulation, brutality, flamboyancy, that was somehow well balanced with vindication, honesty, discretion and philanthropy.

It was such a horrible wake up call to the Irish native when his first album went number in more than 70 countries. His management set him up with fake dates, demanded that he be seen partying it up despite him being a homebody. Causing a little bit of trouble so he was always in the media was a needed devil but he could never outright act out, he had to toe the line jussssst right. When he suggested that he come out to his management, they even took that away from him.

Made the whole event into a promotion campaign they did. They sold his coming out the highest bidder. When Niall realised what had happened, something in him broke that day. The happy Irish lad seemed much more distrustful, distant and closed off.