Operation: Protect Sarah

"And then they left." Aaron told the story in more detail. Sarah didn't have much of a reaction. Really, it was to be expected. After Ally learned the truth, her cover was pretty much blown to pieces. It was just a matter of time.
"So, what do we do?" Ally asked, leg propped up on the couch and right wing still out until it heals fully.
"Nothing." Sarah says.
"Excuse me?"
"YOU can't do anything. Only I can. And I think I got a plan."
"Care to share?"
"I tell them what I know. Where I've been... everything. All but when we leave and what I've told you. I can say that... you don't have a plan... or make up a plan for how you'll try to defeat Serrina. The only way to help all of us is to face the accusation."
"Alone?"
"What, you think they'll let you vouche for me?" They all went quiet. "Look, I really appreciate you want to help. But the best thing you can do for me, is to do nothing at all." It was harsh, but made sense. "I'll leave tonight after lights out." And with that, she left the room. For the past few months, Sarah had been staying with Ally at her house in the guest for safety reasons.

***

Sarah left the house as quietly as she could and started walking down the sidewalk that was lit by streetlighs. Crickets yelled all around. Out of no where, a car pulls over. Sarah got inside. It was a limo. She sat down and closed the door. The blonde and red head girls Aaron saw, sat across from her.
"Gee. Look who decided to come out finally."
"I wasn't hiding."
"Really?" The blonde doubted.
"Have something to say, Cara?" Sarah snapped. Cara flinched at her words but said nothing. The car drove for a little bit before passing through a portal.
"Serrina wants to talk to you."
"I believe that." Sarah got out to suddenly be in a lair/cave. She went down the halls, through some doors and invited herself in Serrinas office. Sarah sat in the chair in front of the desk and propped her feet up to wait. Serrina walked in.
"Sarah! You're home!" She smiled. The woman looked to be in her fourties. Sarah stood up and they hugged. "How's my best friend doing?"
"Fantastic. I have a new plan."
"Knowing you, you've already begun it. So, how's it going?"
"Incredible. I know how Allison plans to take you down."
"How's that?" The old woman laughed.
"Cutting off your head." Sarah chuckled too.
"Fools! No sword would be able to cut through my bone! And slitting my throat wouldn't do anything with how I heal."
"They are quite ignorate." Sarah agreed.
"Is that why you've been late and not checking in?"
"They have a cerfew. Allison- the princess' parents, check in on me. I don't think they trust me quite yet. Luckily, I slipped a spell in the evening tea so no one should be checking anyone soon."
"Alright. That explains it." The old woman went to her chair and sat down.
"Is there a problem?"
"Cara and Jess. They accused you of double crossing me."
"I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid." Sarah laughed.
"True. I knew I could trust you. You are my girl."
"Always will be." Sarah grinned.
"Go get some rest. I just wanted to check in." Serrina dismissed and she left without another word.

***

The next morning, Sarah walked down stairs and joined Allison and her parents for breakfast. It was saturday. Pancakes were in a stack, syrup on the conter.
"How'd it go?" Ally's mom asked.
"As planned. Doesn't suspect a thing."
"What about those two snitches?"
"We will have to be careful in open areas but they shouldn't be a problem."
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah. It was more nerve racking than expected but I was fine. The old bat doesn't suspect me at all." There was relief in the room. Sarah was so matter of fact, it was hard to question her. "So what's the plan today?"
"I was going to try to shift more. Try getting out all the things we've worked on." It took till then to realize she was fully healed, Ally.
"No."
"What?"
"No." Sarah repeats herself. "We're not going to talk about shifting today. We are going to do something fun for once."
"Ok, what do you suggest?" Ally offered.
"Dress shopping."
"But... we haven't even been asked and prom isn't till-"
"We are going. You are going to prom whether Jake gets the courage to ask you or not. And proms right around the corner. Call Avalon and let's go!" Sarah smile was genuine. Ally smiled back and did what she said.