Homecoming

"Are you sure you're ok?" Aaron asked.
"Let's just get him tied up." Avalon breathes and goes down the srairs. They put the bad Aaron in a chair and tie him up. Avalon checked his forearms and found the brand. "He's a snitch." Avalon says. "Do we kill it?"
"No. We need to question it. Go call Ally's parents and tell them they can't come home." Avalon did what he said.
"Oh, she takes orders. I like it when they do that." It woke up.
"Why are you here?"
"Isn't it obvious? To screw that little girlfriend of yours. By the way buddy, I got father with her in a few minutes than you have in a few months-" Aaron punched the thing.
"Why now?"
"Thought I could get away with it. And I will."
"Like hell you will." Avalon appeared and punched him.
"Oh, that's cute. Your going have to do better than that." The thing said.
"Let's just kill it!" Avalon demanded.
"He could be useful."
"Or useless." She spat. "I can't be in the same room." Avalon goes upstairs.
"Aww, look, you made her cry."
"Shut up." Aaron said and sat down.

***

Ally and Jake showed up soon after.
"Hey." Ally greets. "Where's Avalon?"
"Upstairs. She wanted me to kill it but I thought we should question it." Aaron explains. Ally looked at it.
"Why does it look like you?" She felt her heart beat with fear.
"I wanted a piece of your little friend but princie interupted." The thing said.
"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" Aaron thought out loud.
"What are you doing here- it can't just be Avalon." Jake joined the conversation.
"I just wanted to let you know that we know about Sarah working with you."
"You came to gloat?"
"Why not?" He smirked. Jake looked under his shirt and found a wire. Jake moved back. He was trying to get information. Ally lit a fire ball and smoked him. With one yell, it was over. It was gone.

***

They all sat together in the living room, dead quiet. They didn't really know what to say.
"Are you ok, Avalon?"
"Aaron saved me. I'm better than I could be." She wanted to make it clear to Aaron she wasn't going to look or treat him any differently just because that snitch wore his face.
"Well, I'm sorry guys but it looks like we have to leave early." Ally's mom stands up.
"Wait, you mean-"
"Yep. We're going to Heritova."

***

Ally had a bag ready with her favorite clothes and personal items. So did Sarah. Avalon was the only one with two. One for her things, the other for her steam punk. Jakes family, Ally's family, Aarons family... all here.

"Alright. Ally and Aaron first. They don't know we're coming and I don't want everyone panicking too much." Ally and Aaron step foreward, take a deep breathe staring at the blue portal, and stepped through. They were suddenly in a tall ballroom. Gold. Maids and other servants saw them and ran away. Jake and Avalon walked through. Then Ally's parents with Sarah right behind them. Sarah had her head covered so you couldn't see her head. After her were Aarons parents and Jakes. After a few minutes, a woman in her fourties, wearing a beautiful gown, was running desperately down the golden stair case. A man about the same age, behind her. They both wore crowns. So those are my birth parents. Ally thought. They ran at her, and hugged her.
"Oh... hi." She laughed at their affection.
"Oh my sweet Allison." The Queen whispered in her hair. The king hugged them both. Once they pulled away, they were practically in tears. "We didnt want to let you go!" The Queen sobbed. "She... she made us! I promise!"
"It's ok, I get it. I'm not mad." Ally told her. The woman was short and skinny with light brown hair and brown eyes. Her yellow dress made Ally think of Belle. The Disney princess. The Queen smiled as tears rolled.
"So... introduce us to your friends." The Queen invited.
"Ah ok, so this is Prince Aaron." She pointed next to her. "This is Avalon, my best friend and Aarons future wife." At that, she got an elbow in the ribs by Avalon who came and stood next to her. "And that's Jake, my boyfriend." She finished and smiled. Please don't see Sarah! She begged.
"And who's that with the veil?" The Queen asks. Ally slowly starts backing away.
"Ah, well... I'll tell you but you need to promise not to hurt her." Ally stood directly in front of her. There was a pause. The Queen smiled and stepped foreward.
"Sarah?" She breathed. Sarah took off the veil. The Queen breathed and ran at her to embrace her. "It's been so long!" Sarah hugged her back. They pulled away and Sarah was almost in tears.
"I'm so sorry!" She said. "I knew I messed up when you spared me, I am so so sorry!"
"It's ok." The Queen had a single tear fall. "Welcome home."