Character Info

Name: Ebony Komori Age: 16Sex: Female Relatives: Seiji(adopted father), and Yui(adopted sister)Race: Human Occupation: 1st year high school student Hobbies: Collecting skulls, writing poetry, listening to music, reading gothic novels, playing the ...

Name: Ebony Komori
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Relatives: Seiji(adopted father), and Yui(adopted sister)
Race: Human
Occupation: 1st year high school student
Hobbies: Collecting skulls, writing poetry, listening to music, reading gothic novels, playing the piano, and making potions
Likes: Punk rock, music, Evanescence, Twenty One Pilots, the piano, gothic things, color black, quiet places, dark places, horror films, gory films, making potions, libraries, dark poetries, bats, vampires, rain, graveyards, black roses, the Sakamaki brothers, and the Mukami brothers
Dislikes: Noisy bitches, hoes bitching, bright colors, girly things, the church, god, Yui, noisy places, Laito being perverted, Ayato annoying her, less horror, fan girls, bad music, bitchy girls, and the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers fighting
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Purple
Personality/Traits: Opposite of Yui. Brave, stoic, aloof, laid back, quiet, sarcastic, dark, cunning, and has a dark sense of humor.
Bio: She was abandoned by mother as a infant due to her mother being a drug addict after she sold her daughter to a drug dealer; however, she was adopted by her father at the age of five and was abused and neglected as a child when he started to pay attention to his fiancée more than his daughter, his fiancée abuses her physically and mentally where she is emotionally unstable due to her unhealthy obsession for her fiancé. She also tried to kill her, but she successfully escapes from her unsafe environment and starts living in the streets at the age of seven until she became the adopted daughter of Seiji Komori where he raises her in the church. While living with Seiji, she starts to get ridiculed by the church due to her bizarre and dark obsession with the dead. She also scared her adopted sister away due to her dark and gothic behavior. She hated Yui due to her being a spoiled child, she received great attention from the church. By the time when grows up as a teen, she is ridiculed by the students due to her gothic appearance and strange personality. That's when her life turns upside down when Yui escapes and disappears from the Sakamaki mansion, her adopted father sends her to live with the Sakamaki mansion while he's searching for Yui. When she steps into the Sakamaki mansion, she became immediately fascinated by the dark and mysterious nature of the Sakamaki brothers.