Subaru Ending

Ebony's POV:
While everybody is sitting there waiting for my answer, I finally decide who to be with.

"So Ebony, who would you want to be with?"

Karlheinz asked as I look at him with a genuine smile.

"Well, the man that I choose is Subaru."

He got surprised, but then slowly smiled when he was chosen to be king of the vampire world.

"Then he walked towards me and lightly kissed my hand with a soft smile."

"My beloved queen, I'll be an honor to be your king and be by your side Ebony Komori."

He said with a soft smile and kissed my hand once again as I smiled lovingly at him.

"Subaru, you are the fascinating man that I ever seen so far, but we cannot be together because we can't just your brothers all alone and I will not allow that."

I then turned to the brothers who are sad.

"Guys, you don't have the right to be all alone, I want all of us to be happy together as big family and Karl please let them be with me so they can be happy forever."

I politely begged him with Karlheinz smiling intriguingly, he calmly nodded his head.

"Very well then, the choice has decided anyway because I announced you and Subaru as king and queen of the vampire world with the Sakamaki, Mukami, and Tsukinami brothers by your side!"

After Karlheinz announced us husband and wife, we happily cheered jumped where Subaru hugs me and kissed my cheek.

"Let's have a family together Ebony!"

Subaru happily said as I nodded with a sweet smile, all of us shared a happy tender moment.

34 years later

After me and Subaru got married, Karlheinz announced us king and queen of the vampire world where we have two beautiful twin daughters named Briar-Rose and Bluebell and I just gave birth to a wonderful baby son named Saffron.

Briar-Rose and Bluebell are the oldest daughters, but Briar-Rose is the oldest and Bluebell is the youngest. Both of them shared my black hair, but they also have Subaru's red eyes. Briar-Rose inherits her father's hotheaded and aggressive personality, but also has my hidden kindness and empathy. Bluebell on the other hand, is the opposite of her twin sister, she inherits my serenity and intelligence, but she's also inherits her father's loner type where she is seen only playing with her sister and me and Subaru, but favorite uncle is Shu.

And lastly, Saffron is our three year old baby son and he has his father's hair and my purple eyes. He doesn't really talk yet except one word that he learn me: momma and Subaru couldn't get to him to say 'dada' which I find that cute for Subaru, but I am aware that he's doing it on purpose and he's one devious baby.

While we were outside in the rose gardens, Briar-Rose and Bluebell are running across the field of roses with Reiji looking out for them and the triplets playing with our twin daughters, me and Subaru are watching our kids wandering in the rose gardens where I saw Subaru teaching baby Saffron to say dada.

"Say it with me, da-da."

He said slowly putting his face close to his.

"Momma!"

He shouted happily.

"No no, da-da, say it with me. Da-da."

"Momma!"

He then sighed with Saffron giggling and waving his arms adorably.

I lightly giggled at his attempts to get him to say dada.

"He's still calling you momma Subaru?"

"Yep, and I bet he's doing it on purpose."

He said as I grinned at Saffron.

"Come on Saffron, say dada."

"Momma."

He said innocently as I shake my head.

"Not momma, dada."

"Momma!"

He then waved his arms happily and laughing adorably.

"Awwww little Saffron is teasing dada!"

Laito said where Subaru nodded his head at him.

"He sure does, I can tell by his eyes and the way he looks at me."

I then looked at Saffron closely.

"Saffron say dada one more time for me."

"Momma!"

"Mmhm, dada not momma."

"Momma! Momma! Momma! Momma!"

He giggled cheekily as Laito is giggling at Saffron, we stood there sighed until we saw Reiji, Ayato, and Kanato walking back from the rose gardens with the twins holding roses.

"Hello Reiji, did you take care of them?"

"I did my best milady."

He said politely as I turned to Ayato and Kanato.

"And how about you guys? Did you have fun with Briar and Bluebell?"

"Hell yeah! We were playing tag and Briar is the fastest runner!"

He said happily as I smiled intriguingly.

"I see, Kanato?"

"I picked roses with Bluebell thank you Hime san."

He said with an innocent smile.

"I'm glad to hear."

"Anyway how's Saffron doing?"

Ayato asked.

"He's doing good, but he's still calling him momma."

"Seriously? Nah! He's probably messing with his dad."

"That's what we thought."

Me, Subaru, and Laito said in unison.

Then Bluebell came up to me with a sweet smile.

"Mommy, can we bring these roses home?"

She asked so sweetly as I get down her level.

"Sure sweetheart, of course you can. You and Briar-Rose can pick the roses and bring them back home whatever you want."

"Yay thanks mommy you're the best!"

She then hugged me as I smiled warmly at her and hugged her back, I heard a scream from Briar-Rose.

"Aah! Bee! Mommy, daddy, it wants my roses!"

Briar Rose ran towards Subaru as the bee flew towards Saffron, he immediately starts tearing up and shivers fearfully.

"DADA! DADA! DADA! BEE SCARE ME!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

He cried hugging into his father's arms with all of us laughing.

"He called you dad Subaru."

Shu said smiling.

"Of course he did."

With all of us smiling laughing happily, I stood there thinking happily about how a great wonderful family I have and I want this sweet tender moment to last forever.