The Sakamaki Brothers

Ebony's POV:
I walked towards the main door while it starts to pour harder, I gently knocked the door.

"Hello?"

I said as the door opened by itself, I lightly tilt my head.

"Hmmm...fascinating, I'm starting to like this place."

I said as I walked into the mansion, I was in the entrance hall where my eyes light up in fascination smiling by the ominous and mysterious vibe. I love it here already.

"Ah the dark. The sweet sweet darkness oh how I love the beautiful aura of darkness that surrounds me. Oh how I love the darkness, the silence, and the beauty of the everlasting peace. I wish this air of darkness and peace would last forever."

I said to myself as I admired the air of darkness and mystery, I heard a low voice from behind.

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to get some sleep."

I turned around to see a beautiful blonde haired man lying on the couch sleeping as I walked up to him and bring my face close to him until he opened one eye revealing his shiny blue eye.

"I'm Ebony Komori, what's yours?"

I asked politely as he opened his eyes completely, he looks at me with stoic blue eyes.

"Shu. Shu Sakamaki...You said your name is Ebony Komori right? As in Yui's sister right?"

I nodded with no emotion at all.

"Yes I am."

I said as he shrugged his shoulders sluggishly, both of us were staring each other for awhile until we heard an obnoxious voice from the other side of the hall.

"Oi who the hell dares to face the great oresama?!"

I turned except for Shu who went back to sleep to see a red haired man with green eyes standing cockily as he looks down on me.

I then walked to the red haired man and told him politely.

"I'm Ebony Komori. I was send here to live with you all."

I said as he cocked his head.

"Ebony Komori as in Pancake's sister?"

"Pancake?"

I tilted my head as he formed a huge smirk.

"That's her nickname."

"Ah I get now. I used to call Yui "flatbread" back in church before she left to live with you guys."

I said in a deadpan way as the red haired man started laughing out loud until two of the men appeared behind him.

"Ayato, what's that all noise? Teddy and I are trying to sleep, ne teddy?"

The purple haired man said as he talks to his teddy bear.

Then the man with the fedora smirks at me.

"~Fufu~ Ayato kun, who is that cute girl you're with?"

He asked as Ayato turned to them patting my back hard while still laughing, he then told them about me.