Stop Fighting Over Me!!!! 😡

Hey guys I have something to say before I move on to the next chapter.

Guess what I got from Christmas and birthday yesterday: I got Baymax! From Big Hero Six! Omg this is wish came true! I've always wanted a Baymax plush doll and look at him he's so freaking adorable and I'm just so happy that I got a baymax plushie...

Guess what I got from Christmas and birthday yesterday: I got Baymax! From Big Hero Six! Omg this is wish came true! I've always wanted a Baymax plush doll and look at him he's so freaking adorable and I'm just so happy that I got a baymax plushie and yes I just have birthday yesterday even though it's actually Dec 23rd but it got skipped because my parents are working, but still I'm so freaking happy! Not only that but I'm so happy for you guys for reading my book and it's been great for me because I have so many followers, votes, and comments thank you so much and I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter bye!!!! 😊😊😊😊

Ebony's POV:
After a nice meeting with Karlheinz, all of us went back to the house, but as we leave, Yui came to us begging them to take her.

"No please! Please don't leave here!"

"Don't touch me flatbread!"

"Oof!"

Subaru coldly spat as he pushed her aggressively to the floor.

I then looked at her with a dark smirk.

"Enjoy your life at Karlheinz Yui! Oh and make sure to keep an eye on her Karlheinz and nice meeting you by the way!"

"Oh I will Ebony and thank you for stopping by!"

Karlheinz's POV:
After Ebony, my sons, and the Tsukinami brothers left, I then turned to Yui who is shivering in fear.

I then made a fake smile with dark aura surrounds me.

"Now back to you, let's check all rooms to see if you cleaned it correctly, but if I saw one spot, you'll have to it ALL over again is that clear?"

I said with a menacing smile with Yui shivering in fear, she cowardly yelled in fear.

"Please...please...god Nooooo!!!!"

Ebony's POV:
Anyway back to the mansion, things have changed since the Tsukinami brothers moved in with us where everything is peaceful and warm in the mansion which I found it pretty fascinating since I know them for awhile now.

While I was writing my poem, I felt something unusual happening downstairs.

Don't tell me that their arguing again?

I then got up from my seat as I walked towards the hallway going downstairs suspiciously wondering about these doing in the living room.

Nobody's POV:
Ever since the Tsukinami brothers started to live with the Sakamaki brothers and the Mukami brothers, things get really awkward but heated up when all twelve men are exchanging glares at each other fighting over Ebony.