Serenade #8: Kou

Ebony's POV:
While we waited for Kou's performance, the curtains finally revealed Kou where he announced his special song for me.

"Hello Kuro neko chan! I wrote this song as a dedicated for a special birthday girl! I hope you love my song Kuro neko chan!"

I then sat there patiently waiting for his performance to start.

After he finished his performance, I immediately ran to him clapping at his performance where he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Kuro neko chan. Since the moment I saw you, I thought you're going to be just like the others where they would run away from fear and are very selfish beings. But when I think about you, I felt very strange that I never thought about before and I just ignored those feelings. Until you came into my room the other night, I felt a different feeling that I never felt for my entire life: Love. That's how I feel about you Kuro neko chan. I love you."

As he kissed the back of my hand, I smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you for performing that amazing song Kou kun. I got to say, you really are Japan's famous idol. I've always expect you to be just as good like you did on television."

Then Kou smiled cheekily.

"Thank you Kuro neko chan!"

After his performance, Kou carried me to the couch where the others are sitting.

"So who's going out next?"

"Azusa's going out next Kuro neko chan."

Kou said as I smiled gently about his performance to be like.

"Interesting, I'm so excited to see his performance. I can't wait."