Chapter 2

*Harry P.O.V*

"Nice to meet you Becca." Louis said. "I'm Louis." Louis reached forward shaking her hand and then turned around and walked into his bedroom shutting the door behind him.

"Hey can I take a shower?" Becca asked me and I looked back at her and nodded.

"There's one in my bedroom." I said and she nodded turning on her heel back to my bedroom.

I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the fridge. I'm surprised Becca hasn't searched for them before. I popped off the top taking a drink. I leaned up against the counter staring aimlessly out the window at the parking lot. Louis walked back into the room shirtless with a pair of plaid cotton pants on.

"She leave?" He asked about Becca grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

"Nah, she's taking a shower." I said taking another drink out of the bottle.

"You fucked her didn't you?" He asked nonchalantly. I chuckled.

"Course." I smirked.

"Where'd you find her?" He asked.

"Some service station."

He paused before saying, "You picked up a chick from the gas station?" and I chuckled not really knowing how to explain the situation.

"I wasn't picking her up to fuck her, she just didn't have a place to stay tonight," I shrug and Louis shrugs back as to say he's not judging, which as my best friend I knew he wasn't. I fell onto the sofa kicking my feet up and pulling arms behind my head.

"Gas station chicks!" Louis said in an exaggerated , mocking, surfer boy tone.

"Shut up, man, I was just looking out for her, she seemed like she was in a bad situation,"

"Yeah a bad situation of needing dick-" I cut him off by throwing a bottle cap at him, which he dodged.

"I seriously have no idea who this girl is." I mumbled. "I'm just giving her a place to stay and she's leaving tomorrow. She's even got a boyfriend."

-

*Becca's P.O.V*

I woke up on the sofa sore and hungry. I groaned rolling over as my hair fell into my face. I rubbed my eyes tossing my hair behind me.

"Harry's in his room." Louis said making me jump. I didn't even realize he was sitting 5 feet away from me watching the tv.

"Um... Okay?" I asked rolling off the sofa almost falling into the floor. Louis chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh. Was I drugged last night or something?

"You look like a drunk." Harry said laughing as I walked into his room.

"Can you drive me home?" I asked and he nodded. "I need to change." I mumbled to myself. I smelt myself and only smelt smoke. "Do I smell like smoke?" I asked leaning towards Harry. He smelt my shoulder and laughed.

"Uh, yeah."

"Damn it." I groaned. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun pulling off Harry's t-shirt he leant me last night. I pulled back on my sweater and jean shorts. I searched the room for my other Van and found it under the bed. "What time is it?" I asked.

"10:30." Harry mumbled and I cursed. I checked my phone and realized there was 4 missed calls and 12 text messages from my mom. I didn't bother looking at any of the text messages and just called her back. It rang three times and I heard a knock on the door.

"Lou!" Harry called and there was no answer. "Louis, get the door!" He yelled but again no one answered. Harry groaned tossing his laptop beside him crawling off his bed. My phone buzzed and I pulled it away to look at it.