Chapter 6

(A.N.) the gif totally hints this chapter ;)

-

I knocked on the door firmly waiting for an answer. I knocked again when no one answered. "Louis!" I yelled through the door. "Please open the door!" I yelled knocking again.

The door opened and Louis kicked it open the rest of the way as he struggled to button his pants. "Not a good time Becca." He mumbled pulling up the zipper.

"Sorry. I can come back." I mumbled about to leave.

"No, she can wait. It'll give me time to try and remember her name." He scratched the back if his neck.

"Why don't you just ask her?" I questioned.

"I already have! Twice!" He whispered loudly. I chuckled softly. "C'mon." He mumbled shutting the door behind me.

"Can I have a hug." My voice broke as I stepped forward wrapping my arms around his torso. He chuckled limply laying his arms around my shoulders.

"I know why your here. You need to stop freaking out." I sighed because I knew. It was hard not to freak out about the fact I could send Harry to jail for even longer for something that I wanted.

"It's tomorrow. Less than 24 hours." I mumbled. I rested my head on his chest trying my hardest not to cry. I've cried more in this past week than in my entire life.

"I wish I could tell you to just tell the truth but you can't." He pulled back from the hug. He walked over to the sofa leaning on the back of it. He shrugged.

"I know. I'm just afraid I'll freak out and mess up something. I feel like I have a million pounds of pressure on me and it get heavier the closer it gets." I fiddled with my thumbs remembering Harry's hands laid on mine a week ago at the prison.

"You know it Becca. Just don't over do it. Keep it simple." I furrowed my eyebrows together a little nodding.

"It seems like you done this before." I chuckled softly. He shook his head standing back up walking a little closer to me.

"I haven't; Harry has a couple of times." He ran his hands through his hair. "Don't worry about Harry. This is second nature to him." He turned around without another word making his way towards his bedroom. He shut the door and I sighed leaving the flat and heading towards my car. I got in the car heading home.

-

"Rebecca? Are you alright?" I slammed the front door behind me running up the stairs ignoring anything my mom told me. I pulled a case of beers out from under my bed shoving a few in a bag with a pack if half empty cigarettes and a lighter in my back pocket. I ran back downstairs with the bag over my shoulder. "Where are you going?!" My dad yelled. I ignored him again as he struggled to get my attention. I tried to slam the door behind me but he grabbed it. I shook my head forgetting the door and walked out the door. He grabbed my arm. "I asked you a question."

"I'm going out!" I yelled into his face. "Getting the fuck away from you!" I screamed. I was beyond pissed at him now.

"Rebecca Allison!" He screamed my middle name. I laughed dryly.

"Oh yeah, remind me of the other fucked up name I was given!" I screamed. His hand grabbed the bag over my shoulder ripping it from my grip. I reached for it but he moved it out of the way. He opened it looking inside. He threw it on the ground. I winced at the breaking glass bottles.

"Dammit Becca! Do you know how illegal this is?!" I rolled my eyes.

"That's why I like it." I grabbed the door slamming it behind me. I ran down the front steps hearing the door open up behind me. I got in the car locking it behind me. My dad stood in front of the car with his arms crossed. I flipped him off sticking my tongue out. He shook his head walking back inside. I backed out of the driveway and made my way to a familiar spot.