Chapter 5

(A.N.) Just wanted to let you know that the beginning of this chapter is rated R so sorry if you're not into that but yeah you can skip it if you'd like.

-

Louis' jeans came off quickly; followed by his boxers. He pushed my knees up against my chest.  I could feel pressure as he pushed into me slowly.

"Wait!" I yelled and he groaned pulling out.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Do you have a condom?!" I asked and his face flushed white.

"Shit." He mumbled quietly but they got louder. "Fuck! Mother fucking condoms! Damn it!" He screamed. "Fuck!"

"You don't keep one with you?" I asked shocked. What kind of guy doesn't have a condom with him a the time.

"No! I didn't think this was going to happen so I didn't put one in my wallet!" He yelled. At this point we were practically screaming at each other in the back seat of his car.

"Are you stupid?!" I screamed. I have to admit I was getting really excited.

"Am I stupid?! Did you bring a condom?!" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't bring condoms around with me Lou! That's the males job!" He scoffed in disbelief.

"So you expected me to bring a condom tonight?" I guess I didn't early today. I shrugged.

"Well what do we do?!" I asked? My voice started to calm down a bit. He groaned rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Fuck!" He mumbled. "I could pull out?" He questioned with hope in his eyes.

"Fuck no! There is no way I will risk it Louis!"

"Fine." He growled. "Well I'm not just sitting here naked. We're either doing this or not." He said raising an eyebrow. I groaned.

"Can you hand me my clothes." I mumbled looking down at my shorts and panties by his feet. He sighed angrily throwing them at me.

I pulled on my clothes crawling I'm the front seat to grab my bra. I clipped it on pulling my shirt back over it. I slumped in the passenger seat trying to run my fingers through my hair. "Ow!" I mumbled quietly as I hit a knot. Louis crawled back in the front seat taking a deep breath.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Your flat. I need to get my car." He nodded pulling away.

"Has your parents even called you? It's almost midnight." He said resting his hand on the middle console. I shrugged.

"Where's my phone?" I asked looking around.

"I think it was in your pocket," I checked all my pockets and it wasn't there. I shook my head. "But then I took your shorts off and threw them in the back seat. Fuck!" He yelled slamming his fist on the horn. "I'm so fucking horny now!"

I laughed crawling into the back seat finding my phone in the floorboards. I crawled back into the front seat.

"I can tell." I smirked down at his still fairly large bulge.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled pulling up to an intersection. I had one message from my mom and no calls.

Your dad and I are going to the Johnson's tonight. Be safe and be home my 10.

This really surprised me. "What'd she say?" He asked. I read the message out loud and he shrugged. "Are you home alone?" I nodded. I hated being alone. I get so bored.