Chapter 3

CALEB ON THE SIDE BRO

*Becca's P.O.V*

I couldn't help but think of what sort of questions Harry was being asked. I really hope he said nothing about the underage drinking I had done and also the sex we had knowing he could be charged with rape. I feel like most of this is my fault and yes, most of it is. If I wouldn't have lied in the first place we wouldn't be in these situations but to be honest, I won't stop lying and I won't stop sneaking out or smoking or drinking because I'm happy with the life I'm living.

I woke up the next morning at 6:00 to get ready for school. Three people texted me yesterday asking about my little visit to prison but I didn't text them back. I can't even imagine the shit I'm gonna get at school and all the rumors. Everyone knew my personality and probably wasn't very shocked about the rumors but it still bothers me that people know. How would people know anyways?

I wasn't worried about colleges knowing about this situation because I wasn't going to college. I don't want to go to another 4+ years of school when I already want to kill myself every time I walk into the brick building.

I pulled on some ripped skinny jeans, and an old t-shirt. I left my hair natural and I did my usual makeup before I walked downstairs. 

"Good morning sweetheart. Do you want some breakfast?" My mom asked.

"No, I'm leaving." I mumbled throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh no, your dad is taking you to school before he goes to work. He'll pick you up also." She said to me. I raised her eyebrow at her and stood there waiting for my dad to finish running around the house trying to find his keys.

"I have my keys right here and I'm gonna be late so I'll just leave." I said slowly turning around to leave.

"No you won't!" My mom yelled. "You stay right here!" It was worth a try. I rolled my eyes when my dad finally found his keys. I trudged behind him to the car. I was planning on just skipping school but now I'm being driven.

-

"Becca!" Kelcy yelled as I walked down the hall.

"Don't ask about it. I don't wanna talk about it." I said sternly without looking at her.

"Becca, this isn't your fault!" She said stopping me.

"What the hell are you talking about? This is completely my fault. I'm the one who asked for the ride." I mumbled.

"Wait what? I thought you got kidnapped?" She asked confused.

"What? No! I just-" I stopped when I saw a few people trying to listen. "I'll tell you after school." Kelcy gave me a concerned look. I ignored her and walked away to my next class.

I will probably run into Caleb later but I'm trying to avoid him at all costs. I don't want him to find out that I cheated on him even though I'm sure he already knows. I still don't want to interfere with his reaction.

I walked into my calculus class being one of the first few in the room. The bell rang and a more and more people started to come in the room. I sat there with my legs crossed staring at my twitter feed.

I sat and stared at the board not learning anything. I just thought of yesterday and everything that could be happening and making up situations in my head of what might happen.

"Rebecca." My teacher called. My head shot up off my hand stopping my train of thought. "Mrs. Hennings needs to see you in her office." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows a little nodding as I slowly stood up. "Bring your stuff, the class periods almost over." I picked up my bag confused. Mrs. Hennings was my Volleyball coach. I have been training for about two weeks before the season starts.