Chapter 22

Graduation day

Jake's P.O.V

Its been a few months since me and Blaire talked. Today is finally graduation day and I can't believe I'm graduating. I looked everywhere for Blaire but I still couldn't  find her. After a while I just gave up and sat in my seat. After a few moments I saw her and wow she looked amazing. But the thing that caught my eye was the lot of camera men. What's going on? I decided to just brush it off.

The principal made a speech and soon he called out everyone's name. "Blaire Isaacs" the principal called and everyone cheered and some guys even whistled. I glared at them and they just smirked. She shook hands with the principal, smiled and walked off stage.

After a long wait they finally called my name. "Jake Riley" he said and I smiled as I walked up on stage. The girls were all screaming while the guys were cheering. I shook hands and walked off stage.

"Class of 2015, you are now graduated from High School. Congratulations!" The principal said and everyone threw their caps in the air. I searched frantically for Blaire but I never found her. I looked for her friends and they were gone too. Finally I gave up and just decided to drive home.

~a week later~

I still haven't seen Blaire and she's not answering her phone or responding to my texts. I know I hurt her but I really didn't mean to. Kylie just came onto me that night because I was drunk and was worried because I didn't know if Blaire would wake up. One thing led to another and we had sex. I totally regretted it the morning I woke up.

I was walking down the road and just wandering around the mall. Yes the mall. I decided to buy Blaire something to apologise. As I was walking someone bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know where I was going" the person said and I recognized that voice immediately. It was Kim

"Kim! Finally! Have you seen Blaire?" I asked

She stiffened and looked at me. Then she took something out of her bag and I noticed it was an envelope.

"What's this for?" I asked

"It will explain everything just read it. Now I have to go. Bye!" She said and walked away

I walked  to the Jewellery shop and bought her a necklace with engraved writing on the back which said 'J + B'  I walked back to my car and got in. I decided to open the letter and read it.

Dear Jake

If you are looking for me just know that I am not home . Please don't text or call me because I already got rid of this phone and gotten a new one. Anyways you won't find me because I am not in England no more(sorry just made it up after all it is a fan fiction)

I moved out of the country. I won't tell you where I am. I'm sorry I left but just know that I really loved you and I still do. But you cheated on me twice , it broke my heart.

Yes you were my first kiss and my first time and I'll always remember it. Thank you for the amazing memories we shared . Please don't look for me. By the time you're reading this I'm no longer in England. It was the best opportunity and it came at the right time. I'm sorry.

P.S I hope you find your happiness

Love Blaire

After that I was left in tears. She really left. The word 'Love' was scratched out and now it only read Blaire. I can't believe it she really left me. I screamed and punched my steering wheel. I will find her cause she is my happiness. Blaire you can run but you can't hide. I will find you and make you mine again.

I love you Blaire and I will find you.

***************************************************************