{3.}

Viktor's POV

"Alright first is Yurio, the duet you'll be doing with Carolina is Oh quante volte by Natalie Dessay." I told him and looked at Carolina, she just simply nodded at me. We got in position. I had my back to her as she was on her knees acting like she was crying. The music started and I turned around and skated in front of Carolina, she looked up as I took her hand helping her up then spun her around. Then there was a pause, the music then started, I simply just showed Yuri the basic moves like lifting her up and dancing with her, which was pretty short. We ended with our pose which was Carolina hugging me from behind as I looked away.

"That's basically it, what do think about it?"I asked in a happy mode

"I pretty much got it." He said with a blank face.

"Alright Yuri you're next so pay close attention. This song you'll be doing with Carolina is Asi se Baila el Tango by Veronica Verdier." I told him as Carolina and I got in position again. I put my hands around her waist as she leaned back doing a pose. As the music started to play Carolina started to dance, I then took a hold of her hand and pulled her towards me as we started dancing and showing the basic movements. As we finished I spun Carolina in towards me as her back was close to me, I had my arm holding her and the other holding her chin. I looked her in the eyes, and saw that she still had the most beautiful blue eyes ever. I touched her lips with my thumb. She started to freak out and blush. She then pushed me away softly. She looks cute when she acts this way. I then showed them both their individual skating program.

"Alright guys that's about it, think about your eros, Yuri I want you to be ready once I come back." As I walked to the locker room I heard music playing.

Carolina POV

Once I was done helping Viktor with the choreography for Yuri and Yurio, I told Yoko to come to the other skating rink.

"Hey Yoko, I was wondering if you could see my choreography for the Grand Prix." I asked her with a smile

"Wait!! You're going to enter?!" She said as her eyes widened with joy.

"Yeah I want to go back to competing." I told her with excitement

"Okay then show me." She said as I stepped in the rink. I chose the song I dream a dream by Susan Boyle. I hugged myself as the song started, waiting for the lyrics to come on. As she started to sing I let go of myself and started skating. I did my first flip which was a triple flip as I landed. I speed up and bring my hands close to me expressing pain and agony. I did a couple of spins but once her voice raised I skated backwards and did a combination double flip. I skated faster then did a double axle flip, I skated towards the middle, I put my knee down on the ice and lifted my arms out. I got up and hugged myself and got ready to do a double ballerina flip. I landed perfectly and started skating slowly as I ran my hands through my hair, and held my face and threw my hand out, and lifted up my left leg. For my final move I did a quadruple flip and skated towards the middle, and I did a combination spin. As I stopped spinning I looked up at the ceiling, and my hands trying to reach it as I got on one knee and hugged my other knee, as the song finished. I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"Carolina?" A familiar voice asked me. I looked up and saw that it was Viktor. I looked down and wiped my tears.

Viktor's POV

I found out that there was another skating rink, I walked through and saw it was Carolina who was in here ice skating. I was surprised she's skating this song, but then I realized why she's skating this song. It's like she's communicating to me that she's still in pain and can't let go. I did this to her, I threw her out of my life all because I loved the attention and fame. But I've always felt lonely, there was not a day that I was thinking about her, I regret throwing her away. Once she finished I rushed to the skating rink and stood in front of her. I saw that she was crying, and I didn't know what to do.