Chapter 3: The Perfect Team

A/N: Chappie 3 is uppie! Hehe, enjoy!

Vote if like, comment is you think it needs work.

*****

Chapter 3: The Perfect Team

The doorbell rang. Kuroko was just getting ready to go over to his new school when a guest arrived, or more like a few guests arrived.

"Sup," a familiar boy with blond hair and green eyes said, smiling.

"Takumi," Tetsuya smiled. Usui Takumi. He was a cousin of Tetsuya. He's an illegitimate child of the Walker family. Basically royalty in Britain. But of course, he's family didn't recognise as a Walker. He could be considered one of the 'mistake' children. But he was a really cool person. "Heard you had some trouble, Tetsuya. Nice to see that you've finally joined the school."

"Great to see you too Takumi," Tetsuya smiled.

"Hi Tet-chan!" Miri and Mirai appeared by the door.

"Miri, Mirai, nice to see you again."

"Well, we're here to go to school with you! Besides," Miri said. Mirai pulled someone through the door, and it revealed to be yet another person who Tetsuya knew.

"Hey Tetsu!" the black haired, blue eyed boy exclaimed. He wore his usual jumpsuit and scarf around his neck, as well as leather boots.

"Yato, you're here too I see," Tetsuya smiled. "Is Yukine here too?"

"Yo Tetsu!" a shorter blond appeared by his side.

Yato and Yukine were brothers, and are both childhood friends of his. They were expert swordsman, but also very athlete as well. Not surprisingly, they were the sons to the master of a mafia gang in Tokyo.

"So, shall we get going?" Tetsuya asked as he grabbed his school bag.

"We knew you would look good in that hoodie!" Miri and Mirai yelled. "That is so your new look from now on!"

"Let's get going, we're going to be late," Takumi said.

*****

The black limo drew up front to the grand prestigious school. Tetsuya, though has seen a few pictures of the school, but has never seen the real thing, was in awe.

There was a group gathered at the front of the school, and you could tell that they stood out much more than the rest of the school. Though this school is a top school, people were allowed to where their own clothes to school. Uniforms were only necessary when it came to having school events and competitions.

The five of them exited the limo, and immediately, there was a huge uproar.

"Usui-kun looks so hot as usual!"

"Yato-kun is hotter!"

"No! Yukine-kun is the best!"

"Hey, who's that? The blue-haired one. Oh my god, he's hot too!"

"Is he a model?"

"Total hit with the ladies! Nice job Tetsu!" Yato laughed, hitting him on the back.

"It was of course-," Miri started.

"-thanks to us," Mirai ended.

The group standing in front of them were all around his age and Tetsuya smiled. They were all people he knew. There was... 

(A/N: Just so you guys know, this is going to get confusing if you don't remember these guys. It was really confusing for me to write them too. Some of them are OCs, and some are crossovers.)