Chapter 11: The Prelude

A/N: OMG GUYS!!! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE TWO WEEKS! or was it three?

Here's the new update! I am really sorry for the wait. Hope you guys like it! 

And as the Chapter above says so, it's just getting started! :)

~~~~~

Chapter 11: The Prelude

"Ayarichii!" Kise called out.

"Oi Kise, you said ten minutes, you're late by 5," Ayari said.

"Sorry," he smiled. The girls around were all looking at him in awe.

"He's so hot!"

"And he's with that girl! Are they dating?"

"Lucky gal..."

Tetsuya silently growled a little. Katatsura, Takao and Brett were snickering, while Midorima was just looking at Tetsuya in shock. Kuroko could actually get jealous?

"Alright, so what is it you need?" she asked.

"Right, I need a big soft toy. Probably an anime character," Kise said.

"What anime?"

"Um.. I forgot, but I'm sure when I see it I'll know," Kise answered, smiling.

"Fine, the soft toy department is upstairs," she said, before leading the way.

*****

As the group followed the pair, they hid behind isles, making sure not to be seen.

"This is stupid," Midorima sighed quietly.

"Then you can run along, and not follow us," Brett retorted.

"No, if Ayari sees you, she'll know that Takao is here. And with Takao here, she might deduce that we're here too," Kuroko said.

Midorima sighed again. Although he had to say, Kuroko was different. This was a side of him that he has never seen before.

"I know she's your girlfriend, but no one with a sound mind would date Kise. No one," Midorima answered. "He's so annoying."

"I know. I just have to make sure," Kuroko answered, still looking at the pair.

"I never knew you could be like this," Midorima muttered.

"I have feelings too, just so you know," Kuroko said.

That made Midorima quiet, but he just looked away in annoyance.

*****

"See anything yet?" Ayari asked.

"No, I don't see it anywhere," Kise cried.

"Fine, let's just go see what I came here for first," she said, before dragging him to the corner. The group followed them as well.

"Ah! That's it! That's the anime she's into!" Kise cried out, pointing at huge chibi soft toy.

"Shiroko no Basuke?"

"Yeah, that's it! She likes the guy with the gold hair," he said, picking up one of them.

"Oh, so she's a SNB fan," Ayari said, picking up the chibi with white hair. "Shiroko's my favourite though."

"Thank you Ayari! Thank you so much!" Kise said hugging Ayari.

"No problem. Although what are you going to do?"

"I'm just going to do what Kurokochii did. Tell her straight out," he said. "Although I'm not doing it in practice though. That's so not romantic."