Chapter 7: Modelling

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! Sorry for not updating in two weeks. Slow WiFi. It was horrible! 

Anyway... Happy New Year... I guess. Seriously, I have mixed feelings about this whole new year thing. I mean, why is it such a big deal? It just means another year of hell and one year closer to your death. Wait, actually, the one year closer to your death thing sounds good.

Kise: Wah! Author-chan so sadist!

Me: Shut up Kise. No one invited you!

Kise: So mean!

~~~~~

Chapter 7: Modelling

With less than four months till the Winter Cup, the team has been practicing harder together. They perfected their plays, and continued to improve on their moves.

Even with the Winter Cup coming, everyone were also working on their own little side projects. A few days after the run-in at the mall, Tetsuya was in the gym, practicing with Brett, Hitogaku and Katatsura.

The rest were all off on their daily business, or in a class or something.

As Tetsuya was working on his no presence plays, his phone rang.

"Who is it?" Brett asked.

"It's Miri," he said, before answering. "Hello?"

"Tetsuya!" a familiar voice came. But it wasn't Miri's nor Mirai's.

"Aunt Hisako?" he asked, wondering why the twins' mother was using her daughter's phone.

"Yes dear, I didn't have your phone number, so I borrowed Miri's phone. Anyway, are you free at the moment? Do you have anything going on later?"

"Um, no. Not that I know of. Is there anything you need?" he asked, looking at the other three.

"Well, you see, there was supposed to be a photo shoot later, with two models helping out in showcasing my next line of clothes. But one of the them fell sick, and I need someone to fill in. So would you please help your dear Aunt here?" she asked.

"Eh? Uh, I think that's okay. I can just cut practice short for today, since not everybody is here," he said.

"Thank you dear, you're such a nice boy," she said happily.

"Is it alright if I bring Brett, Hitogaku and Katatsura?" he asked.

"Yes, of course! I haven't seen those boys in a while. It will be delightful," she answered. "Be at the modelling studio, room 308 in thirty minutes."

"Okay, we'll be there," Tetsuya answered.

And with that, he hung up.

"So, what's up?" Hitogaku asked.

"Looks like I'll have to fill in for some model who's sick for Aunt Hisako's new fashion line," he said. "Come on, let's pack up, and change. We have to reach there in thirty."

"Hey, I think that lines the one which Miri and Mirai were helping with her mother with. I think my father is helping her out with the shoes that goes with the clothes," Katatsura said.

"Then it should be alright, since it's Miri and Mirai helping out," Tetsuya answered.

"You know, you didn't actually asked us if we wanted to go or not," Brett said.

"You mean you don't want to go?" Tetsuya asked him, looking with the usual blank deadpanned expression.

"That's not what I meant. I mean you should ask us first, next time!" Brett replied.