Chapter 9: All Fired Up

A/N: UPDATE! Chapter 9!

~~~~~

Chapter 9: All Fired Up

"Tetsuga? Who are those people staring at us with those stupid faces?"

The whole group turned silent, even the sword fight that was going on stopped, just as they were swinging in mid-air.

They turned to see the Generation of Miracles staring at them, mouth agape.

Then Yato, Hitogaku, Kazuto, Tamaki and Brett burst out laughing. Yukine, Katatsura and Takumi were snickering. Misaki and Hiyori were staring at the triplets in shock. Miri and Mirai had just arrived back in time, and were giggling together.

Ayari was giggling too. Tetsuya wore an expressionless face.

"Boys! That was rude! Where did you even learn that word?" Hiyori exclaimed.

"Gaku-nii," they answered in unison, confused to everyone's reaction.

They all looked at Hitogaku, while trying to stop laughing. He laughed, and ruffled the three's hair. "I taught you well," he chuckled. 'Their faces do look stupid, don't they?"

"Gaku!" Hiyori and Misaki yelled.

"Just don't tell your mom, k?" he winked at the three, who nodded.

"So who are those baka?" the three asked again, pointing at the GoM again.

Another fit of laughter sounded from the group.

"Man, I love these three!" Brett laughed.

The Generation of Miracles, on the other hand were not so amused.

Kuroko was not too. What are they doing here?!

"I do not appreciate being called stupid," Akashi started, looking at the three threateningly.

"Me neither," Midorima agreed. "Not that I actually care for these people."

"Now, now, they're just kids," Kise started, trying to passive them, especially Akashi.

"Sure, but the rest aren't," Akashi added, looking at the older people.

"Tetsuga, that guy looks like a meanie," Mako said.

"The dark guy has a weird face too," Makao continued.

"Is four-eyes a tsundere?" Makio asked.

"GAKU!!!" Misaki and Hiyari exclaimed looking at the older guy, while the rest just started laughing again. Yato, Tamaki, Brett and Hitogaku were on the ground, clutching their stomachs.

"Is... anyone.... Recording.... this? Hahaha," Hitogaku asked through his laughs.

"Sure thing," a familiar voice appeared next to them. Takao appeared, along with Sakurai, Tatsuya, and Izuki and Moriyama. Takao was holding his phone up, while trying to stop the laughter from bursting out.

Izuki was also trying to hold his laughter in. Sakurai was looking at the GOM in fear. Tatsuya was looking on with amusement, while Moriyama was looking around the whole place, in search of a cute girl.

"Same here," Takumi snickered, holding his phone.

"So, is he a tsundere?" Makio asked, the other two looking up at Tetsuya.

"I think that's about enough from the three of you," Tetsuya said. "How about we continue that game of hide-and-seek? Only, this time, I'll look for the three of you."