Chapter 6: Heard of Me?

"Guys, where's Ayari?" he asked.

*****

Ayari was walking out of the restroom, changed into her usual clothes. She was about to back to the stage, when a group of girls stood in front of her.

"Just who do you think you are?" the leader of them asked. Ayari recognised them as people who were in the same school as she was.

"Um, sorry?" she asked

"You're nothing! You're just an ugly b*tch who just makes friends with Kuroko-kun and then rose your way up to the top! You're a leech that is sticking onto Kuroko-kun!" another said.

"Huh, what are you talking about?" Ayari asked. She was trying to keep her strong façade. She grew up facing this kind of abuse all the time. It never really mattered much to her. But the fact that they were saying that she was a leech, was something she had never faced before.

"You're a slut! All you do is hang out with all those boys! You disgust me! You're nothing but a low-life greedy dog that is scraping around rich people's houses."

"Stop, please," she said. The words echoing in her mind. They hurt. The words hurt.

"You're a mistake! You should never have been born!" they yelled and laughed. That was it. The final blow. The one that tore down all her defences. The tears started flowing down freely.

"What's the matter? You are just a mistake! I bet your brother, Akashi Seijuro won't even look at you too! Your biological father, hah! He doesn't care for you! Your grandmother already disowned you! Your mother was probably a slut too! Having an affair with a married man."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT!" she yelled.

"Oooh, the b*tch is fighting back! Aw... trying to defend against your slutty mother? How adorable," they mocked. "Too bad she's dead." They laughed.

Ayari was standing up against them, but her face showed weakness and tears.

.....

"Shut the hell up."

They turned to see a group of guys. And the person who said it was a guy in a white hood. His face was covered, and his voice was gruff. Behind him, stood guys with swords, and really other taller scarier looking guys.

"You think you're so special just because you're the daughter to a famous shoe company? Oh please, if anyone's a leech here, it's you," he laughed darkly.

"You're the only ugly b*tch I see around here. As well as your friends. They're the sluts who have been cheating on your boyfriends. Not only that, you basically have no talents whatsoever, other than to pick on people who are far better than you in a whole. No, scratch than, even a dumbass when compared to you can be a god. She's not the one who shouldn't have been born, it's you."

"What?! Who the hell are you?"

He took his off his hoodie, and the girls gasped. "K-Kuroko-kun."

"You may all go home and pack up your bags. You're expelled from Johoshi. Now get out of my sight," he said. "And never. Ever. Come near me, or my girlfriend again."

"Y-Yes sir," the girl, now all her superiority gone, ran past them and out into the alley.

"By the way," a red head said from behind Kuroko. "I'm Akashi Seijuro, whom you were speaking about just now." He didn't look at them as, a deadly aura around him now. "And I can tell you that I would much rather look at my sister, than to look at trash like you."