Chapter 5: Reunion?

Chapter 5: Reunion?

Three years later

It has been about 3 years since Tetsuya disappeared from Seirin High and joined Johoshi Academy. The Generation of Miracles and the former Seirin team had already graduated, and they somehow ended up all going to the same college, which led to them once again to being the ultimate dream team, this time with Kagami in their midst.

Riko and Hyuuga were also in the same team with them as coaches. Seirin had maintained its position of being a powerhouse even after they left, which was good. They were all good players there.

Anyway, the Generation of Miracles have dominated the courts once again as they played together in college, once again known as the best in Japan.

And today, was an off day for them as they all sat in Maji Burger, their usual hangout.

"So what should we do today?" Aomine asked.

"Why don't we go shopping?" Momoi suggested.

"Again?" Hyuuga groaned. Momoi pouted as Riko hit him in the head.

"Idiot! What do you mean 'again'? The last time we all went shopping was three months ago!"

"Shopping sounds like a good idea. I need to buy my lucky item for tomorrow," Midorima said.

"I want candy," Murasakibara added.

"Yay shopping!" Kise exclaimed.

"Shopping sounds alright. I have to get a new pair of scissors," Akashi said.

"Oh, I need to find some shoes. Mine broke," Kagami said.

"Mine too," Aomine said.

"Hehe, I remember when Kagami broke his shoes and couldn't find his size, so Tetsu-kun called..." she trailed off after realising what she said. There was silence after that.

They hardly mention Kuroko after he disappeared one day. It was in the middle of the school year too, when he had sent Riko that text about him leaving. They never really did much about it, since there wasn't anything they could do.

Riko had a suspicion that Kuroko had heard what Kagami had said the night when they were at Kagami's house, but she never said anything. Kuroko never replied any of her texts as well.

"Let's go now," Akashi said, as he stood up. Everyone followed, and the atmosphere went back to normal.

*****

They were at the mall, and Aomine and Kagami were holding most of the stuff that the girls and everyone else had bought.

They were about to go get some ice cream, when they saw a large crowd in the middle of the mall. There was something going on in the middle of the crowd where there was a large open stage.

The group got closer, and saw that there was currently a performance being held by a group of people about the same age as them.

There was music blasting out as the group danced to it.

But the thing was, there were people in that group that the GoM knew!

...

...

...

"Takao?!" Midorima exclaimed in shock.

"Eh? Muro-chin?" Murasakibara asked as he bit into a chip.