Chapter 6 - Wanted

Mark was staring at the clock. He would have to get going soon. He was terrified to go back to work, after what had happened the night before. So he had an idea.

Mark used to be into hunting, survival, outdoorsy stuff, so he had a lot of guns and weapons laying around the house. He had to defend himself somehow. He almost died the night before, how could he go back unprepared?

He threw the weapons into a bag, and started to go to Freddy's.

When he got there, he was instantly struck with that awful smell from the night before. It was awful. Blood and mucus. Phone Guy had told him it was from a bunch of old murders that happened at the restaurant.

The restaurant seemed to breed tragic events. Murders, accidents, the halls were echoing of death. *Jeez, it's hard to work these lines into the story naturally.* Then, he thought he heard a sound. He thought he saw Freddy, but he brushed it off.

Mark started loading the guns. It may seem like overkill, but he was scarred by the events last night. He had a nightmare last night. He saw a maze of halls, and the walls were bloody, and there were scratches in the walls, saying, "It's Me!" He thought he saw Bonnie in the corner, but he was gone just as quickly.

But he would be okay this time. He wasn't ready last time, but now, he didn't have to play those stupid games with the robots. He wasn't scared anymore. Now, he was prepared.

At this rate, Phone Guy's tips and the cameras were useless. He didn't need them. The balloons started to rustle as he poked at the with the gun. Mark thought it was Chica, but he didn't see anything. It had come down to this. Him, the robots, and nothing but his gun between him and the door.

This time, he would survive. Now, the only one left was Foxy. He heard footsteps just outside the door, as well as something sweeping against the door. Mark blindly shot at whatever it was, only for the janitor's body to fall into the room, with three rounds in his chest.

"You're not Foxy." Mark said, confused.

A few minuites later...

Two police officers escorted Mark out of the building, handcuffed. "No, you don't get it. They're animitronics, they're children that were stuffed into animal suits, and they're trying to kill everyone-"

"Come on." Said the female police officer, very confused and annoyed.

They shoved him into the backseat, climbing into the front, as they tried to block out Mark's rambling. About halfway to the police station, the man driving the car got fed up. He pulled into a plaza and pointed at a doughnut store.

"Yes." The female officer sighed, relived. Finally, a break from the annoyance. Besides, this guy was nothing. He wouldn't escape.

They got out of the car and went inside, leaving Mark alone in the backseat. He had to get out of this. He was not going to jail. So he moved back and tried the door handle. Wait... it's unlocked? Those morons. He thought. He opened the door, and ran out, leaving the door wide open.

When the cops came back, the woman stopped her partner. "We forgot to lock the perp in again." She said.

"The chief's going to have our badges for this one." Said the man.

"I won't tell if you don't." The woman said.

Meanwhile, Mark had gotten home. He grabbed a lighter and turned it on, setting it on the counter with his hands behind his back. He stood there, letting the fire burn through the metal, then, when the chain was broken, started picking at the locks. After he got them off, he ran to the bathroom, grabbed some red hair dye, and dyed the top of his hair. Even though the police weren't going after him, it might help if he ever saw those two specifically again. I mean, they're pretty dumb.