Chapter 7 - Building

This man is a moron. Thought Matt. Seriously, who had he hired? The man had gotten arrested on his second night. But then it hit him. This was it. This was what he was waiting for. This was his chance to finally kill Nate. But first, he had to put together a plan.

He couldn't just straight up attack him. The police would find out about their history, and he would surely get arrested. So he had to leave it up to the most dangerous things at Freddy's; the animitronics. That way, it would be written off as an unfortunate accident. The only problem was that they all loved Nate. But he could bring in a new one.

The ones that he made to kidnap children were too dangerous, and also, they could see the see the safe room, too, so they would go to him. But then Matt had an idea. A.J.

A.J was obsessed with Freddy's. Constantly looking for more hours, both night and day. If Nate got his job back, A.J would do anything to make him quit, and if there happened to be an unfortunate accident, then it could be blamed on him. So Matt called him up.

"Uh, hello? Hello? Hello?"

"Phone guy! Hey! So, what happened to that new guy? He still working there?"

Matt chuckled. "You ask that every day, A.J. And actually, no. He's um... been arrested."

"Wait, seriously? For what?"

"He shot the janitor."

"Oh." A.J paused. "So, you need me for the next few nights?"

"Actually, no. We've brought back an old employee. He used to be amazing, back in the day. He's going to be taking a lot of your night hours from now on." Matt said.

"Really? Well, you sure?" Asked A.J.

"Yep. Well, he is like, super scared of the more aggressive animitronics, but he's awesome." Matt smiled. A.J actually knew how to build and take apart the animitronics, so Matt knew that A.J could make a new one to help get rid of Nate.

"Oh... well uh, yeah. Sure. Call you later." He said. A.J hung up the phone.

This isn't fair. He thought. I deserve those hours. Not some random guy from the old days. He had to make him quit somehow. Afraid of the aggressive animitronics? Better get started.