Chapter 1 - Anger

Matt hung up the phone quickly and angrily. He had almost hoped that Nate would never wake up from that coma. It would have been just fine.

Matt gave a smirk to himself. He had lied to Nate. He didn't let Nate go from Freddy's, no. It wasn't when Nate fell into a coma that Matt decided to let him go. It was a while back. Matt thought that firing Nate would have been good enough, but it wasn't. That wouldn't satisfy his anger.

Nate deserved to die for what he did. Not only did he fail to save his son, but Nate kidnapping him stopped Matt from saving his daughter. Nate's son had murdered his own son. And that was sickening.

But the anger was boiling up inside him. The more time he spent away from Nate, the more angry he got. He had recurring dreams about Nate's death. A particularly vivid one where he would drag a knife down Nate's face, like the tear makeup he wore the night he stopped him from saving his daughter. But Matt knew the truth in his heart. The last time he tried to get revenge, he lost his daughter. If he tried again, he might loose so much more.

But Matt knew that eventually, he wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. He would finally kill Nate... just not yet. Luckily, Nate had forgotten that he was actually "Phone Guy," So there were no connections to him anymore. After long enough, Nate would completely forget.

Meanwhile, Matt had decided to hide Libby's body in the same way he hid Luke's. He welded the stomach shut on Baby, hiding Libby's dead body inside. Now he just needed a place to hide them... luckily, he had a plan for that too.