Welcome word

📣📣Hello everyone!!! I am very glad you chose to read my book and give me chance in your library. Thanks a bunch.🎉🎉🎉

This novel contains strong language, explicit sex scenes and pretty much everything dirty in it. So please if you are not into such things kindly stop right here because immediately you turn this page you will encounter such things. There is the door right there, move out please. No one is forcing you to read. And it is not porn or something like that, these are just sex scenes!

This is my first novel so please bare with me, l know there are many mistakes but l will try my best to correct them and write something sensible. If you like this novel then check out my other novel, Sanato.

Now to all those who are ready to ride with me in this journey then you are all welcome to keep turning the pages. Please do continue. I promise you will enjoy. I will try to update as frequently as l can. To all my rereaders there are a few changes here and there so you might want to go back and start afresh to avoid being confused.

All rights reserved including the right to reproduce a part or a whole of this book are held directly by me, Jdmendo. So please if you feel like stealing then kindly please hold yourself. This book is mine!

The Mènage📣📣