♤Chapter 6♤

"You had cameras in my room!" She gasped in a heavy pant  when Steven slid a hand between her thighs, parting them as he delivered another sharp slap.

Dave chuckled again, forcing her thighs wider as he plunged a finger into her pussy. "Yeah we did darling. We watched you masterbate for eight months. I am both angry and surprised you didn't know something was amiss in your house. Now be quiet and enjoy. Dave will get the new nipple clamps he bought for you several weeks ago."

Dave's lips caressed the backs of her knees, sending a shiver up and down her spine. "Since this is your first time we bought you smaller and lighter clamps." The sound of the nightstand drawer opening sent an erotic thrill of apprehension through her. Running the cool metal over her ass cheek, Dave chuckled softly. Another rush of moisture escaped to coat Steven's finger, her bottom and slit growing warmer from his attention to both places. Another sharp slap on her ass had it burning even hotter, especially when Dave rubbed the heat in and had it spreading to encompass her damped slit.

She moaned loudly and wiggled to escape the heat, but Dave held firm. She gripped at the plush fur rug as means of her release.

"Stop squirming. You know damned well you're not going to get away from me." Steven slapped her ass again, his finger stroking her pussy with slow deliberation. "We're not in any hurry, are we, baby? We want a nice safe journey to the peak don't we?" Sliding his hand from her bottom to her hair, he fisted a handful and turned her face to his, his smile one of indulgence and sexual promise. "I bought you a little present myself. Got you a nice little butt plug although its a little smaller than usually."

She stiffened tighter than a log at the mention of a butt plug. She had virgin ass and she would have liked to keep it that way. "I don't know why you look so surprised. Did you think that we were both going to have your pussy at the same time? We would never fit honey."

Amy gasped. "Little plug?" Straightening, he pressed a finger to her puckered opening. "It's too big for you now. I think a plug in your ass while I'm spanking you should go a long way in getting your tight little hole ready for my cock."

Amy cried out at the next slap, sucking in a breath when Steven continued to thrust his finger into her pussy while pressing threateningly against her bottom hole. Dave came into view as he knelt in front of her. "I'll bet her pussy and ass are clenching."

Dave loved the soft frustrated mewling that Amy was making.

"Breathe through it. Trust me, baby. The clamps are just tight enough to get your attention." Cupping her face, Dave ran his thumb over her bottom lip, pressing against it until she opened her eyes. His gaze slid over her features, his eyes dark and narrowed with hunger. "Those weights will make sure your attention is kept on us, dove."

Licking her lips, Amy moaned again, shaking as Steven pushed more of the cool lube into her. I don't th-think that will be a problem. Green peas! That feels so good. She thought to herself even though there was no was she way saying that outloud. He released her face again just long enough to attach the other clamp, and with a flick of his fingers, sent the weights swaying.

"There's a good girl." Fisting his hand in her hair again, he lifted her face to his. "I love that look on your face. Those clamps feel good, don't they, baby? Every time you move, the weights sway and tug at your nipples, don't they?"

Trembling when Steven eased his finger and thumb from her, Amy reached for Dave, groaning when he shook his head. "No." Moving to the side, he kept his hand in her hair while the other slid down her back to her ass cheeks. "We want the chance to play with you and I've got to cool down a little. Hmm. Nice sight there. I love watching you take something into that tight ass. Steven has the plug all lubbed and ready to go. Ready?"

Shivers raced up and down her spine when Dave lifted her bottom cheeks and parted them wide. Crying out at the feel of the plug pressing at her forbidden opening, she wiggled on Steven's lap, sending the weight attached to her nipples swaying. The sharp pull and the burning sensation of her bottom hole being forced open sent her senses soaring.

Amy fisted her hands in the thick rug, her toes curling at the indescribable pleasure as inch by inch, the thick rubber entered her, the bulbous shape forcing her ass to stretch wide to accommodate it. Steven slowly withdrew it about an inch, before pushing it even deeper. "That's it, baby. Do you know how much it excites me to see this plug disappearing inside you-and to know that soon it's going to be Dave's cock?"

She shivered, moaning when he withdrew slightly to push it deeper. "Red appl.... Ah it feels so big." She said as it stretched her virgin ass. Steven chuckled, applying more pressure as fingers slid over her clit. "It's not as big as my cock, baby. I'm going real slow."

"You're killing me." Amy hissed as the plug entered her fully. It narrowed sharply, the flat base of it pushing against her bottom hole. Dave was moving it slowly in and out of her. Her anal muscles stretched, opening for the plug. He coated his own cock at the same town.

The men looked over at each other and nodded slightly in agreement. She was ready for them. Steven moved to sit on the edge of the bed, taking her with him. He sat her on his lap facing him. Slowly, he lowered her to his stiff girth and watched her face as she winced at his wide width. Gradually he was buried inside her welcoming cunt. They growled simultaniously.

Dave grinded his teeth, impatient to pop her butt chery. He waited until Steven layed down beneath Amy. He moved over her, took off the plug just as Steven pumped into her. With his penis lubbed out her slid into her anus.

Amy was bombarded with different feelings; pleasure, slight discomfort and fear with what was happening. Both her holes were tightly filled with big cocks. No one talked as they soaked their feelings. The slow dance began as Steven moved in whilst Dave pulled almost out.The moved interchangable inside her until neigther could control himself. They both slamed hard into her, bringing her close to climax.

"I'm close." Once, twice and she blew up like a New Year's firework. She saw stars as she was transported to heaven. The men came loudly inside her spilling themselves into her. Dave slowly slid out of her, dropping next to them on the bed.

"That was mindblowing," Dave said only to receive a hum from Steven who could hardly speak.

"I think we wore our princess out," Dave observed as he looked at the sleeping Amy on Steven's chest. "Remove the clamps as I prepare a bath." He said on his way to the bathroom.

l repeat myself again: this is fiction. In real life please do practise safe sex at all times. Anywho, another update! Yey! Now l know these last two chapters maybe confusing but just ask where you seem lost.

Remember to vote, share, comment and follow. Thank you for reading! Enjoy!!!
++JD++