♤Chapter 5♤

I am having a terrible writer's block. Am l allowed to say that?🙈🙈 I just did. I really hope you enjoy this chapter because l put all my effort writing it. Anyways enjoy.
++JD++

On the other side of the cabin that Army was kept captive in, her family was gathered for a nice after work lunch. Her place at the table was missing where she longed to be in. The love and companion was evident from the easy flow of conversations around the table and the way the increment of second helpings asked.

"Have any of you heard from Amy? She hasn't called me for such a long time and that's not like Birdie Boo." Mike McCaughty asked. He wasn't exactly worried but he was just noting that his best friend hasn't called. Right now all he could think about was the delicious food he was stuffing himself with. It was the usual Lopez Tuesday family gathering. Amy would occasionally miss out due to work but she would at least give out a heads up if that was the case. And who in their right mind would miss Mrs Lopez's famous apple pie! It was a tooth killer...literally.

"No, actually, she hasn't called me either and l did not know she wouldn't be present this time. Do you think she is sick, again?" James smirked. Everyone new Amy was very fragile and prone to sickness thus the Birdie Boo nickname. There was never a change of season without her catching a mild cough or a slight fever throughout the year. This was so bad such that it was in the norm for her to have a blocked runny nose or teary eyes at work.

"I don't know. I did go via her place this morning during my patrol session but she wasn't in. I will check on her tomorrow to see if everything is all right." John Lopez answered with little concern. He was not that worried at all because he knew his baby girl liked her privacy and would be mad if he or her brother so much as drove to her house at such a time unannounced. He was sidetracked from his train of thought when his wife came in with dessert; apple pie. His tongue watered as he anticipated his fill of it.

*_*_*_*_*

Army was certain she could almost distinguish their behaviour; Steven was the serious kind of guy with intense feelings that were overwhelming yet Dave on the other hand was a laid back dude with a devil-may-care attitude. She figured Dave to be the kind to talk his way out of any thing yet Steve would just serve you one of his intense stares and you were bound to take action.

Fortunately or unfortunately- which ever way you viewed it- for her, today she was being introduced to Steven's playful side. Dave picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her towards her bedroom caveman style. All through her struggles she saw the upside down smile on Steve's face as he followed his mate, carrying the ice cream in a small bowl. She looked at the firm arse on her face, felt a ping of jealousy that a man would have a nice butt like Dave's. It took everything in her not to sink her teeth into it. De-li-cious!

What? Bad bad girl! She thought to herself. Fight this feeling with all you've got Army! Do not give in!

Dave lowered her to the bed, stripping out of his clothes before settling his now bare bottom on her fore-thighs. She looked around the almost familiar room with her big green inquisitive eyes, noting that the bed was actually big enough to fit all three of them. It was at the centre of the room, chest of drawers stood at the far corner. The bed she had been laid on was covered in deep red linen and soft red rose petals.

When had they done that? She didn't remember neither of them leaving the room at any point. But then again, with the way she was so focused on her escape she was not paying attention to much of anything else.
"You're going to look like that real soon," Steve said pointing at the bed, raising the bowl on his hand then added a saucy, "of course with added ice cream for flavour."