♤Prologue♤

Steven and Dave were seated in their basement. It was brightly lit and the drone of machines buzzed around the place. High-tech machinery was gathered around with wires trailing all around the room. It wasn't untidy, it was just crowded and clustered. The multiple computers were displaying pictures of a certain redhead in her house next door. The two men were so engrossed in what she was doing they wouldn't have heard a bomb explode out outside.

The soft buzzing of the air-conditioner and Dave's really loud chewing added to the quite silence.

Steven watched her like a hawk watches its prey. His hazel eyes were focused into slits as he took in everything she did. His  blonde curly hair was neatly cut in a sexy german cut. He wore grey shorts and his old college tshirt. It was worn out and had lost its original blue colour. He gripped the mouse tightly in his hands when she moved out of the bathroom into the bedroom wearing only a skimpy towel.

He was a neat freak so around where he sat there was no dirt or spilt beer, unlike his friend's table.

Dave was mesmerized by the woman's body he almost fell out of his chair. He had forgotten he was sitting wrongly on it with its back locked between his legs. He was leaning forward such that two of its legs were raised up in the air. He grasped what little space was left of his table. It was after all occupied with beer bottles and a medium basket of Mcdonald fries and a plus size burger. All the food was laid around his desk but he really did not care.

His hair was horribly chopped and facing all over the place due to him repeatedly running his hands through it. He wore black pants and his grey firefighter tshirt. He was comfortable with dirt and it bothered him the least that his work space was this filthy. Who cared if it was dirty? This was his place after all and not even his best friend and roommate would tell him otherwise. His house, his rules and all that shit.

"Man, this girl is hot! I don't think I can hold back anymore." Dave said to his friend not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Don't be impatient Dave. You know we are not done with our preparations for our little princess. I want her to be comfortable when she comes to stay with us." Steven replied his buddy but he too couldn't take anymore of this punishment.

"A day from now. We take her when she goes to visit those pups. At least then we will be in a secluded area, people will not see us."
They each watched as she prepared for the night.

*-*-*-*-*

The woman in question had no clue she was being watched. Currently, she was in her bedroom preparing herself for the night. She was only in her towel which she dropped slowly as if to punish the men looking at her. She bent down inside the closet, her round pale bottom sticking out its doors. She was looking for her toy as it was time to play.

She lay it on the bedside stand, besides her favourite book, The Ex Games. She read this book for this very reason whenever she felt horny. It turned her on and juiced her up for her favourite toy, the vibrator.
Tonight, she was feeling frustrated about work so she wanted release but she knew she wouldn't be able to get herself on. She needed her old pal and a steamy novel to tune things up a note.

She turned through the pages as quick as she felt her arousal. The novel never failed to raise her desires and when she felt like she was fully prepared she slipped in the pink vibrator into her wet pussy. She slipped it all the way to the hilt and moaned loudly when it touched her g-spot.
She got to work, pumping it in and out of her womanhood until she climaxed. The novel was resting at the foot of the bed where she had thrown it when the wave of desire had engulfed her. She panted a couple of times after removing the toy from her vagina before sleep caught up with her.

Back inside the basement, both men groaned in unison as they watched the performance. Steven felt his stiffened dick fight behind his zipper.
"Soon my dear Amy. Soon we will be the one pleasuring you not some stupid vibrator!" Dave moaned out as he watched his sleeping beauty next door.

Thank you for reading! Remeber to vote, comment, follow and share.
++JD++