♤Chapter 7♤

It was day five of her kidnapping. Although Army was unaware of the loving stares she was receiving from Dave. It was still dark outside, around two in the morning. After the "heavy workout" yesterday and all the days before that had her collapsing in pleasure she had came around late in the evening to have dinner and more sex. By the time she come up the ice cream on the side stand was melted and gooey.

Right now, Dave was the only one up excluding Steven who was in the kitchen. He watched at the petite form of Amy sleeping in the middle of the bed. She was wrapped around him like a glove, her head on his numb shoulder and her arm on his stomach. Her legs were spread out. She was a restless sleeper and she kept changing positions on top of his and his buddy's body all the while tangling her legs with either man all night long. His morning wood made itself known by pointing itself towards Amy. He still wanted her even now after the various times he had had her throughout the past four days.

He slowly leaned down to kiss her slightly opened lips. He didn't want to wake her up as she might be tired from their night's adventures but he wanted another taste of her before he headed out to work. It was a long drive from here to the fire station, approximately forty to forty-five minutes which he did in half the time with his crazy driving. He already knew that Steve's arty breakfast would already be ready. The man had the impeccable timing for food. He raised his head up to the watch. 12:45am! His shift started at 1400hrs. Fuck! He would be late. Again. His chief would give him beef yet again.

He rose up the bed and was moving towards the bathroom to have his shower when he heard her soft call. "Dave? Are you going for a bath?" She asked him as she woke up from her slumber. Her voice was softer than she would have allowed had she been more alert of what was happening. The light sheet fell down to her hips as she sat on the bed giving Dave an unobstructed view of her breasts. Her hasty movements to cover herself up only made him smirk, after-all he had already seen and tasted all of her.

Dave's breath caught in his throat as he responded with a spicy, "Yes honey, you want to join me?" He felt heat surround him when she threw him a hatred filled glare. His lady still held on to her feisty spirit even after all this time. He stretched his hand at her, grabbed her by arm and threw her over his shoulder. He swiftly walked towards the bathroom opened the water welcoming the hot spray on his tired body.

She pinched his naked bottom to hurt him or maybe it was to arose him? Ahh, who cared because it had the desired results either way. She felt a tingle as Dave slid her body down his length. She was held at arm length, close to him but not too close. Her eyes were blazing but most of it was desire than anger. She looked over at his physique, appreciating the maleness in him. He might not have been a bodybuilder but nonetheless his body was built like one. He was definetly built as a fireman. She wanted to run her lips along the same path the water took as it run down his body. He had big feet at which she was not surprised. You know the saying about men with big feet, yep, it was absolutely true in Dave's case. He definetly had a big cock to match his large shoe size.

"Goodness, I love waking up next to you Amy. I think I am fast falling in a major crush for you babe." With that out of his chest he sealed it with a searing kiss that took her breath away. "Comeo closer honey. I want to just hold you." He narrowed his eyes at her hesitance but still felt a tingle of pride when she took a step closer to him. It might not have been much but he was glad she was mellowing up to him. Even if it was in such small gestures.

She got the feeling that he wanted to say more than that to her but for some reason something was holding him back. Not that she cared anyways because as   she got another chance she was out of here. Her vagina was feeling raw as it was with all the pounding happening to it. It seemed her plan was working very well too because they no-longer were that cautious around her, it was as if they didn't really expect her to leave. She wouldn't sacrifice her freedom for all the sex in the world. Added to that she knew her parents were frantic back home looking for their baby girl and she was hoping any time soon the search party would appear around here.