♤Chapter 3♤

Steven was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. The beautiful early sun rays entered the kitchen through the big kitchen windows. He enjoyed cooking, infact it was his profession. Plus it helped his relax and think things through. He remembered the soft cries he had had last night from the room occupied by Amy.

On many occasions he almost went in to comfort her but he knew that is not what she wanted right now. He wanted her to at least come to like love them just as much as they had loved her from afar.

Twice during the night he had gone in to check in on her.

He placed the plates on the table such that Amy's was in between theirs. That is where she would sit no matter how much she refused. He put a fresh batch of flowers in the glass next to the plate reserved for Amy. He was still a romantic at heart even after the heartache he had experienced with his parents and his own love life.

Plus he really wanted to impress Amy with his efficient cooking skills.
He wanted to show her that he would be able to take care of her. A small smile appeared on his face when he remembered the sweet feeling of her soft silky skin.

As a chef, cooking was his life, his way of relieving stress and making a living. It was his passion, where he felt like himself and very free. Quiet frankly, he owned the kitchen unlike some people he knew. And he was damn good at it.

He heard the soft shuffling of feet as Dave come the down the stairs. They were both casually dressed, well as casually dressed as Dave could be. The man absolutely hated being fully clothed. He liked showing off his washboard pecs and tanned muscles. He was a big show off even to his friend. Right now he wore loose shorts and socks. Dave never went to sleep without wearing socks. "So what do you think, will this win her over?" Steven asked Dave.

He scented the delicious smell of the beacon that dominated the eating area. He could see something cooking in the many pots on the stove as Steven moved about the kitchen. He ate pretty much everything placed on his plate but he particularly liked Steven's cooking. The man was a professional cook after all. What would be for dessert he wondered, he would bet Amy's wet vagina. Yum!

Today's breakfast was extra special for their lady. He never liked cooking, truthfully, and as a fireman he never had time to cook since the station always provided for them. Plus he had five older sisters who did the cooking when they were kids and still dropped by once in a while to feed him. He thanked fate above for a chance to befriend a cutlery skilled man like Steven, or he would starve daily without him and his sisters.

"I don't give shit whether she enjoys it or not, there is just no way l'm allowing her to get out of that door. She's mine!" he declared loudly with a determined face.

"Yeah, I know man. She's here to stay." Steven said excitedly.

Steve could feel his cock stretching in his pants and he just wanted to bury himself deep inside her tight arse whilst Dave filled her pussy. He would feel Dave's thick cock inside of her almost rubbing the tip of his member as they moved inside her. Shit! I will burst just thinking about it.

They heard the squeak of the floor board in Amy's room. Each man turned to the noise with a smile. "It's play time." Dave said.

*-*-*-*-*

Amy woke up with a start. She sprung up of bed like a possessed man. Her eyes were big marbles on her face as she turned around scanning the room. She was still naked and her hair messed up. She looked this direction and that direction as she tried to take in the strange room.