I miss you already

4:30am the Olivia's lights are flicked on. Kevin wakes up and kisses his mom on the cheek. He is a morning person. Olivia Joe and nick all groan. Olivia puts her head in joes shoulder, while Joe grabs her pillow and puts it over his eyes. Mom goes over to nick and shakes him.
Mom: sweetie time to get up.
Nick:( opens his eyes) ok ma I am up.
Mom kisses him on the cheek.
Mom: Hey now there are pancakes waiting for you down stairs.
Joe: heads pops up and her runs down stairs.
Olivia mumbles: thanks mom I really enjoy getting wip lash in the morning.
Mom: your welcome sweetie.(smiles at her) You can go back to sleep intil the boys leave. Come on nick breakfast.
Nick: ok mom
Mom leaves the room
Nick: (sees Olivia falling back asleep, he tucks her in and kissed her on the forehead) love you angle see you when we get back.
Olivia: ( eyes closed and almost asleep) love you to Nicky, tell Joey i want to say bye before you go.
Nick: I'll get him to wake you right before we leave.
Olivia: k
Nick smiles at her. He enters the kitchen.
Joe: (with a mouth full of food.) where's livie?
Nick: she is sleeping, I told her that you will wake her before we leave.
Joe: so now...
Mom: no Joseph! Let her sleep she does have things to do today.
Joe:( sighs) ok mommy

mom chuckles before dad starts talking.
Dad: alright so plan for today. We get to the airport at 6. We will make it to L.A at 6am  local time. We will go to hotel and we have an hour. I would advise you to sleep then. At 7:30 we have a radio interview at kiss fm with Ryan secreast. Then after that we are off to the studio. We will get lunch there. We are there until 8pm. Then we have the night off to catch up on sleep. You guys can skype livie then.
Kevin: (typing it all in his phone) ok got
Mom: Alright boys time to get dress. Joe once you are done you can wake up your sister.
Joe:(smiles) ok mommy. The boys rise off their plants and go upstairs to get ready.

Olivia opens her eyes and states at the ceiling. *thinking: they are leaving today... Sad sigh. I would get up but I bet you in any second Joe will be here. I have a doctors appointment today. I am nervous no one but mama and daddy know, that I went for test and I am getting my tests back. It was for diabetes, we all gave been tested since Nicky got it....

Joe: waky waky livie
Olivia:(rolls over so she can look at Joe) hey j (and smiles)
J: what's wrong O?
O: (while sitting up) nothing J. I am just  sad because you are leaving.
Joe comes over and sits beside her: no O there is something more, I know it please tell me what is going on O. I need to know I am your twin , I'll help you.. please.
O: sighs: J I...(turns her head so joe doesn't see her crying but it doesn't work. So joe puts his arm around her )
Joe : O what's going I'll twin you (between twins only) on it.
O: Joey I am scared.
J:(tying to stay clam for livie but really freaking out inside) Of what?
O: you remeber last week when I went to the docs?
Joe nods his head. And puts his fingers under Olivia's chin to make her look at him.
Olivia takes a deep breath and looks at Joe.
O: well they did test on me just like they did with you and Kevin. But they made me do some other ones as well because they were concede about something. Joey they wouldn't tell me, whats going on. I going in today to see.(Olivia puts her head on Joe's chest while she crys)
Joe let's the the new informationsink in, while pulling her closer to him.

Joe's inner monalog: Olivia can't have diabetes. I cab't take one more person I love having it. I have to stay strong for her right now, I am praying that she doesn't have it.
J: O everything is going to be ok I am right here. We will be home in two days. I'll keep my phone on me at all times no matter what. Call me as soon as you get your results. I don't care if we are in a interview or anything. O call me if you need me ok?

Olivie noods into joe's chest.
Olivia and Joe stay like that for a while.

O: I am sorry Joe I didn't want you to find out till after you get back promise we you won't worry and you'll do amazing for me ok?
J: I promise O. I'll think about you but I'll try not to worry.
Dad yells from down stare: Joe let's go!
Joe: coming dad.
Joe gets up and holds his hands out to livie.
Joe: come on O
Olivia grabs joes hands and let's Joe left her up into a hug.
O: takes a deep breath, ok let's go.
Joe and Olivia walk down stairs
Olivia walks right over to nick. Nick wraps his arms around her
Nick: love you angle we will skype you tonight.
Olivia: love you to Nicky
Kevin stands beside them waiting. Olivia moves to him and she is wrapped  in the comforting hug of kevy
Kevin: love you baby girl. We will talk soon. I have something I want to talk to you about. My phone is always on.
Olivia: haha okay, I love you to kevy.
Kevin kisses her on the forehead. Then she goes and hug her dad
Dad: love you little girl.  Be good for you mom.
Olivia: yes daddy, love you to
Dad kisses her on the head and let's her  go.
She turns and hugs Joe
O: hey J, if you want you can tell the boy. Daddy already knows.
J: ok O I will. Love you O.
He hugs her tighter and the kisses her head.
O: bye j love you so much
Joe and the boys plus dad all go into the car.
Mom and Olivia stand outside and watch them drive away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am back :) sorry I took as long to update, I had it done on friday but my editor edited it over the weekend :)

hope ya'll enjoyed.

PLEASE COMMETN ADN VOTE!!!

find a way you can put the word pink in your comment adn you will get worked into my story.

Love yall

Life Is a stage