Sometimes you just need a hug. (Part 2)

Joe stands up and walks over to Olivia’s balcony. Olivia looks at her other two brother’s smiles then walks over to Joe who is now outside sitting in one of her chairs.

Olivia: J what's up? ( while walking over to stand in front of him)

Joe: O look at me right in the eye and tell me that you are ok and everything is fine.

O: J what the heck is going on? I am fine. We had this conversation already. Let's go back inside and watch a movie just us kids.

J: Don't lie to me O

O: J, you know me better then I know myself do you really think I can keep anything from you?

Joe sighs still thinking something is up but let's it go. He gets up hugs his twin. They walk back into her room. They sit back down on her bed. Nick and Kevin were right where they left them.

Kevin: everything all right?

O; yup just needed a twin pep talk (looks over at Joe and smiles)

Joe: IT’S MOVIE TIME!

O:( rolls her eyes) all right you guys pick the movie an I'll go make the popcorn

Olivia walks into the kitchen see her mom making dinner. (Thinking shoot we forgot about dinner)

Olivia:(goes and sits down at the breakfast bar across her mom) hey mama is it ok if us kids skip out on dinner tonight because we need a movie night. (Looks up at her mom with big puppy dog eyes)

Mom:(chuckles at her) let's make a deal you guys can have movie night right after we have dinner as a family.

Olivia :( smiles and kiss her mom on the cheek) ok I'll go tell the boys.

Mom: can you tell them to come down it's your and Joe's night to set the table.

Olivia: ok (turns and walks up the stairs)

Walks into her room and see hers brothers auguring over the movie they are going to watch. She smiles and just watches them for a bit

Olivia inner monologue:

man I am going to miss this. I love how nick and Joe take this so serious dudes it's just a movie (chuckles to herself) where's kevy? (Looks over to the bed and sees him on his phone) typical. (Rolls her eyes)

She walks over to Kevin. Kevin looks up from his phone and smiles.

Kevin: Hey there baby girl.

Olivia :( smiles and sits down beside Kevin) hey kevy mom says that it's almost dinner time.

Joe :( looks over with a sad face) no movie night?

Olivia :( lightly chuckles) No Joey, we are having movie night. But first you plus me equals setting the table. Stars waking away. By the way we are watching facing the giants tonight. Walks out of her room on her way to the kitchen.

Nick, Joe ad Kevin all look at each and smile, they knew that would happen. She has them wrapped around her finger but they wouldn't trade it for the world they all walked down the stars. Joe went Straight to work helping livie, Kevin helped mom bring the food to the table, while nick went and check his sugars.

The Jonas family sitting around the dinner table.

Dad: Busy day tomorrow, boys try to get to bed early we are leaving at 6am sharp to be at the airport for 7.

While dad was saying this Olivia looked down at her food fighting back tears, she hates when they leave her and her mom behind but she knows they have to. She misses them all but truth be told she misses Joe the most. Joe noticed her mood change, so he reached over and grabbed her hand under the table. Livie looks up at him and gives him a weak smile.