breakfast and movies with a twist..

Mom puts her arm around Olivia's shoulder

Mom: Alright baby girl, it's 5:30 now we have 3 and a half hours until your exam.  You can go back to bed and I'll wake you an hour before you have to go.

Olivia: I think I am going to get some studying done, I'll sleep on the way to the doctors.

Mom: ok sweetie, I'll make you breakfast then. Do you want my livie special? (she asked with a smile knowing livie can't say no)

Olivia: (gets excited) yes please mommy.

Mom:(chuckles at her) ok let's go inside go get ready and grab your books while I make your breakfast.

Olivia: ok mommy. (kisses her on the cheek as she walks inside to get ready)

Tweeter:

Theofficaloliviajonas:I have the best mommy ever! She is making me the Olivia special breakfast.

joe_Jonas: @theofficaloliviajonas. All it is, pancakes, french toast and and turkey bacon. :)

Theofficaloliviajonas:@Joe_Jonas, you forgot Carmel syrup dear brother

Kevin_Jonas: @theofficaloliviajonas @Joe_Jonas enjoy your breakfast baby girl. Joe don't be jealous ;)

Joe_Jonas: @kevin_Jonas I am not! Mom made us breakfast this morning to.

Nick_Jonas: @Joe_Jonas stop picking on @theofficaloliviajonas all mom made us was toast.

Theofficaloliviajonas: @nick_Jonas @Kevin_Jonas @Joe_jonas love you all,  but  ya'll really have to stop filling up my time line. <3 

Joe_Jonas: @theofficaloliviajonas love you to :) enjoy your breakfast... I better get some when we get home... 

Kevin_Jonas: @theofficaloliviajonas love you baby girl, you will rock your last exam.

Nick_Jonas: @theofficaloliviajonas love you to livie see you when we get back :)

Olivia smiled as she read her brothers tweets. She put her phone in her docking station, none other then her bros came on she walked over to her closet while singing along to hello beautiful. She grab a pare a blue skinny  jeans, a white tank top and a black crop top that says love across it in gold. Walking into her  ensutie bathroom she placed her clothes on the counter and warmed up her straightener. She took a quick body shower straightened her hair and threw on her clothes. All in 30 mins, she smiled at herself and opened her door inviting the smell of pancakes and French toast into  her room.   Following her nose, she made into the kitchen.

Mom: hey Olivia (with her back to Olivia, just putting the french toast and pancakes on the plates) so I was thinking since we have 3 hours. You know your co-op stuff back words and forwards. So I was thinking for us watching a chick flick and breakfast.

Olivia walks over and grabs two trays and puts mom plate on one and hers on another.

Olivia: yes please. I can't look at one more  if a kid slips and falls what are you supost to do question I might go insane.

Mom: alright can you go set up the movie and I'll bring down our food.

Olivia: ok, what movie?... I am thinking 27 dresses?

Mom: sounds good.

Olivia grabs her food and a glass of milk. She walks into the media room. Grabs 27 dresses off the movie self. Puts it into the blue ray player. She settles down on the couch. She picks up her phone and goes on twitter

Theofficaloliviajonas: watching 27 dresses with @mamaJ & having the most amazing breakfast ever <3 you mommy

Papa_jonas:@theofficaloliviajonas @mamaJ enjoy your breakfast and movie. Love you to.

Theofficaloliviajonas:@papa_Jonas love you to daddy. How the plane ride?

Papa_Jonas:@theofficaloliviajonas it's good, @Joe_Jonas &@nick_Jonas  are sleeping @Kevin_Jonas is on his phone ;)

Theofficaloliviajonas: @papa_Jonas haha sounds about right I got to go ma just came down it's movie time. Love you

Papa_Jonas:@theofficaloliviajonas love you to baby girl.

Mom sits beside Olivia and puts a blanket over their laps.

Mom: movie time

Olivia hits play they watch the movie and eat their breakfast.

After the movie ends

Olivia: I have about 40 mins before we have to leave, I am going to study.

Mom: alright baby girl I'll do the dishes then we will go.

40 mins later

Mom walks into Olivia's room: alright olivia let's go ti....

She see olivia passed out on the floor.

Mom: Olivia, livie, please wake up for mommy.

Olivia doesn't respond, mom calls 911. Staying clam for her baby girl.  she sends up a quick prayer "please God, let my baby girl live"  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How much do you love me??? hahah let me know what ya'll think is worng with livie?

btw sorry about any mistakes I am at school right now I am supost to be reading, but my friend is buging me to update so I am

love ya'll

life is a stage