Suprise... I am back baby :)

Two days later

- Sunny early summer day in New Jersey-

Olivia is sitting out by the pool on a pool chair with a text book sitting in her lap while she works on her math home work. With a sigh she looks up and just watches the water fall for a few minutes.  Joe walks up behind her.

Joe: Hey Lili(sounds like Lee-Lee) what cha working on?

Olivia: math home work-scrunches her nose- Why does math have to be so hard.

Joe: -Chuckles- I don’t know Li here let me help, reaches over and starts doing her homework for her.

The twins sit there quietly. The thing about the twins is that there never is an awkward silence between them.  Joe hands Olivia back her math homework completed and smiles at her.

Olivia: Thanks Joey, I am so excited to go back to school tomorrow I can’t wait to see everyone... I am not looking forward to the school work part. 

Joe:-With a smirk on his face- you could always home school

Olivia:  NO (with big bug eyes) thank you! I love I really do but sometime this girl needs to get away and go to school...

Joe:-laughs at her- I love you Lili I got to get back we are in the middle of song writing.

Olivia:-picks up her home work- I’ll come in with you I think I am going to make some cookies.

They walk in Joe goes down stairs to the media room, Olivia goes to the kitchen.

Joe walks down stairs and sees that dad is there as well. Taking a seat beside nick on the couch Kevin is on the other side of nick.

Dad: There you are Joe, I have a few things to discuss with you guys. First off as you all know your new CD will be coming out next week.- all the boys smile- Therefore it is tour time...

Meanwhile Olivia could not figure out what type of cookies she wanted to was a tossup between chocolate chip and peanut butter, she thought she would ask the boys which ones they want. After taking two steps down the stair case she heard her dad talking she stopped dead in her tracks. She smiled when she heard her dad mention the boys new album she is so proud of her brothers.  What she heard next got her, not because she wasn’t expecting it, she was it is just she wasn’t ready to give up her life again she just got it back.

Olivia’s iner-monalog

Of course a tour starts now, I love my brothers and would do anything for them but sometimes I wish that they didn’t tour/ have to fly all over the world so much because I can’t do anything without them. I blame our parents they made Joe and I pretty much co-depend heck I can’t even fall asleep without him singing to me let alone last a whole summer. -Sigh- I guess I have to break up with matt, I mean what other choice do I have I can’t expect him to wait around all summer for what a weekend or two that I will be here. That is not fair to him.

Olivia turns around and goes back up to the kitchen deciding to make chocolate chip cookies.

 Twenty minutes later she is back outside sitting at the pool with her feet in the water strumming on her guitar.  

Starts singing

All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before

And all I've seen since 18 hours ago is green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like

I just want to know you better know you better know you better now

I just want to know you know you know you....

Olivia sighs while righting what she just sang down,

Olivia: (out loud, but softly to herself) I guess this is goodbye Matt.

Kevin walking up behind her scaring her half to death when he spoke

Kevin: Why would you say that baby girl?

Olivia: (jumps because she had no idea that Kevin was there) Because Kevy you guys are going on tour, Matt and I just got together, it is not fair to him to make him wait all summer with maybe one or two weekend if we are lucky when we can see each other, plus he is going away to school next year he got accepted into Chilton academy for the performing arts. So there is no point in trying to make this work.

Kevin: Have you talked to him about this?

Olivia: No, I am going to tell him tonight....

Hhahahahaha I am back. Did you miss me? I am so sorry for the delay hope this made it up to you?

I do not own the song it is a Taylor swift song called everything has changed, but for the sake of this story let’s pretend it’s Olivia’s 

This is also for Jessica :)