Sweaters and Deals

♡I'm sorry I just love the song above, Not related to the story at all🌚♡

The next morning I woke up to Dipper asleep on the floor. He must have gotten home late. I got up quietly and put dipper on his bed. You know for someone so small he's heavy! I don't have to meet bill until twelve-ish. What can I do until then? MAKE A SWEATER!! I walked over to me and Dips closet closet to find it beyond full of my sweaters and Dippers shirts. Well never mind on that. Okay what if the sweater isn't for me? Who needs one? I know! I grabbed my knitting kit. Yellow, white, and black. What's his measurements? I'm going to have to guess. Once I'm a sweater expert it took me two-three hours. Huh It's missing something. I KNOW! I jumped up and looked through dippers cloths until I found it. A black bow. It's not like he uses it anyway. It was on one of his 'fancy' shirts. His "fancy" shirt is just a t-shirt with a tuxedo print on it. This shirt for some reason came with a bow that wasn't printed on the shirt. I ripped off the bow and hid the shirt. I walked back over to my master pice and added the bow. Perfect! Now what? "Not....face!" I heard dipper mumbled. I hope he's not having that Wendy dream again. Thinking of that I wonder how she's doing? I should send her a letter or maybe call her. OH WAIT I DON'T HAVE A PHONE! I was snapped out of my thoughts to see dipper sitting up. CRAP the sweater. I stuffed the sweater under my bed. "My head...Mabel? Why are you still here?" Dipper asked sleep coded in his voice. His hair was a mess and his eyes were squinted, he started rubbing his eyes to wake up. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked a little hurt. Does he want me gone? "Well usually when I wake up your gone." He told me standing up. "Weird I though I was the only one!" I mumbled annoyed  watching him. Dipper walked over to the closest. "Anyways did you know Wendy and her gang are coming back today?" He tild me smiling still looking for something. "Really why?" I asked standing up. "Summer break I think. I can't wait to see everyone!" Dipper continue to talk while looking over to me. "Hey have you seen my good shirt?" He asked confused and fully awake. "Which one you have two?" I asked confused. "You know the one I got last summer it has that black bow. I got it free for solving that mystery at Miss Clarks?" He replied trying to get me to remember. The one day he needs that dumb shirt.JUST MY LUCK! "Nope I haven't seen it." I told him. "I could have sworn I saw it." He told his self waking out of are room. The one DAY!

♢This is a really short Chapter! The next one will be longer and hopefully more interesting 🌚 Have a good day or day♢