♡Letters♡

●That picture is what inspired this chapter! Once again I shall say, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK!

Apparently mayor Tyler decided to "redo the town," but the only thing that's changed is barely the library. The only thing different about it is there's a couple of new computers. Other than that the town's the same. I wonder what Bill's doing. I'm so bored! I sighed, Isn't there a way to summon him? Ya Gideon did it! Ford has all the journals. I don't think he would mind if I just borrowed the second Journal. I ran back to the Mystery Shack since it wasn't that far away. "FORD, STAN, DIPPER? Ya HERE?" I called out to the empty house. I know no one's here, I just want to make sure. Okay if I was Ford were would I keep my journals? I think I would keep them Somewhere Secret. I walked over to the vending machine, and put in the secret password. Journal number two Here I come. Now I know how Gideon felt trying to get the password to the safe. Ok now what floor would I put the journals on if I was Ford? How about floor two for the second Journal. I got in the elevator and went to the second floor down we go. Whoa.. this is SO COOL! Dippers so lucky he gets to come down here almost every day! There's a big busted machine at the very end of the room. I looked around for a bit. Ford has a weird obsession with Bill. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I finally found the journals in a dusty old box. I'll just take the box with me. Tomorrow I'll return it. It's not like anyone was using them anyway. I picked up the dusty box and went back upstairs. It looks like no one was even down there. I went to me and Dips room. Let's see.. I dusted off the three journals to figure out which one I needed. I set down the third and first journal. I started flipping through the second Journal until I found Bills summoning page. Ok so apparently there's two ways of summoning him. You can A. Do what Gideon did with the candles and stuff, or B. Just say the summoning words. I'll go with B. What am I going to say when I summon him? Mmmmmmmmmm, I didn't think I would make it this far. I know! I got my shooting star paper out, and started writing. Yes this is perfect! I put on a pink sweater with a cat on it, and a purple skirt with cat stockings. Okay now the finishing touch. I placed my second favorite headband on my head.

I think I look cute! I grabbed the second journal and my note

I think I look cute! I grabbed the second journal and my note. Wait I can't leave yet! I set the book and note down as I slid the the box under my bed and put some of my many sweaters on top of the box. I grabbed my stuff once again and ran off to the tree I first re-met Bill at. Ok here goes nothing. "Triangulum, entangulum. Meteforis dominus ventium. Meteforis venetisarium!
egassem sdrawkcab! ☆which means: Myself and many other people have been calling you, Bill Cipher; dream demon of Gravity Falls! We chant these words to open a portal to summon you across your dimension to ours! Come here to the Subreddit of Gravity Falls, and answer our questions on this fateful night!☆ I hope I pronounced that right. Blue blue flames appear in front of me. I must have because before I knew it Bill Cipher was right in front of me. "Here this is for you!" I said holding out my letter. I could feel myself blushing.

~Bills point of view~
I'm so bored. I wonder what Shooting Star's doing. I was about to go find her until someone started summoning me. Great! I'll just have to go hang out with her later. I teleported to whoever was summoning me. I teleported to see shooting star holding something out for me. Well speak of the devil. Wait how does she know how to sum-Ford. That six-fingered Brainiac. "Here this is for you!" Shooting star said blushing. Cute♡, I took the note from her and started examining it. I look back up to shooting star. She was just smiling. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I opened the letter to see shooting star paper. That made me smile. I opened up the letter and start reading it to myself. "Hey bill, so I wanted to tell you Thank You! Until a few days ago I hated life a lot, but then you showed up. You made me happy, so thank you!
Love Mabel or shooting Star♡ Oh
P.S I love you♡♡" I'm not sure if it was the I love you part or the whole letter, but I could feel myself blushing. I'm a dream demon I DON'T I REPEAT DO NOT BLUSH! I looked up to see shooting star Rocking back and forth on her feet smiling. "I love you to" I told her putting the letter in my coat. She started smiling. I don't think humans are supposed to smile that big, then again this is shooting star♡☆