Maybe

Short A/N: Im sorry if I ever miss anyone's comments. I always try to reply. I think I've been doing a decent job at it.. also I have a sad obsession with the video. It has nothing to do with the story sadly...ALSO I WENT BACK AND MADE ALOT OF CHANGES!

"Bill?" Once again I called out to the now bottom floor. Bill had a really nice house I'm not gonna lie. I took a step, as soon as my foot hit the ground it echoed through the house. Come on Bill this isn't even funny. Waddels moved a little in my small arms. I'm not a really cubby or strong person, now that doesn't mean I won't get into a fight. The music got louder the closer I got to the living room, I think it's a living room at least. Before walking any further I looked at waddels, if he thinks that this is a good idea then I'll go if not... I took a deep breath then entered the room. Wow.. My eyes wondered around the room. It's so beautiful! There's a beautiful Dimond chandelier, everything's white and expensive looking. I was to mesmerize to notice arms rapping around my wast until I was lifted into the air and started being spined around. "BILL!" I yelled at him laughing. He gave me a a big smile before setting me down. This one here! "Yes my love?" Bill asked sweetly. How he said it made me blush, alot. "I've been looking for you, And you almost made me drop Waddles!" I said to him smiling. I bent down to set my beautiful pig on the marble floor. Bill bent down with me "I'm sorry! I just wanted to hug you~" This guy! I glanced up to look at him. "Your a weird one, ya know that?" A smile grew on his face as he stood up. "I'm the weird one? Sweet heart, your dating a dream demon AND you have a pig for a pet." He got me there. Bill held out his hand for me. "Touche, but I have class." Bill only smiled while pulling me into his chest. "We're both weird and amazing." My yellow Dorito told me lovingly.  I moved my head to look into his golden eyes. They remind me of the sun. Bill hugged me tighter while asking "No matter what you'll love me right?" What type of question is this? "Of corse! I still love you and you tried to destroy the world." Bill only smiled. "True, but I've been thinking." I hope this is going in a good direction. I layed my head on his arm, "About?" Bills eyes left mine. His eyes wondered to the floor as he started speaking again. "Weirdmageddon, I have the, it's like a math problem but it's not... I'll call it 'the key' for now. Anyways. I have the key to brake the barrier that confines me in this God forsaken town. I could do Weirdmageddon again, except this time I'll succeed! We could rule the world, no the universe! No more annoying brother or blonde pushovers. It could be you me and a world on fire." By now he had let go of me. His eyes traveled back to mine. Hope, fear, and excitement raced around his eyes. I don't know what to say. I don't want the world to burn or people to die! Bill continued on "I know your not like me in the whole let the world burn and the people in it suffer BUT, think about it. I'm not asking for an answer right now! But I will need one. Okay?" A small awkward smile appeared on Bills face. "Okay, right now just think of it as a, maybe. 50/50 chance." He liked the sound of that. He smiled and kissed me on the nose. "We're you playing a piano?" I questioned my lover. He smiled took my hand and guided me to a grand piano. It's black and fancy. I'm not good at "fancy stuff" the closest I've ever been to see something so, beautiful was at Pacif-CUNTS party. Bill sat down while pulling me with him. He started playing Für Elise by Beethoven.

"I didn't know you could play the piano." I sheepishly told him while resting my head on his shoulder. Bill smiled and kissed my head. He softly replied "I can do alot of things." I'm sure he can. can.