Meeting The Psycho

* Author's note: if you don't like gays then don't read. Also contains sensitive topics, blood , gore and plain psycho behaviour. So enjoy.*

Nico's POV

Why here? Why not a freaking grocery store??? Anywhere but here.
I am probably making a huge mistake. I thought grimly as I entered the godforsaken asylum.
I am only here for the money. I remind myself as I walk up to the front office.

"Hey you must be the new guy, Nico right?" Said a guy wearing a security hat as I entered. "Yeah and you must be Josh or Neil right?" I replied. He pointed to his name tag which read 'NEIL' in big, bold letters. I blushed and started to apologize but was interrupted by a sandy,blonde guy running in.

I quickly learnt that 1) He was Josh 2) He was dating Neil and 3) He ran from the guy I am supposed to be watching. It is pretty scary to see a guy that is 6'1 run from a guy that is in a glass box.

Now I have to deal with him eventually but the longer I can stall the better. Neil quickly picks up on my scheme and sends me in to face the psycho.

As I walk down the grey, cold corridor I begin mentally writing my will. I reach the steel door to soon. I sigh through my nose and enter, fearing the worst.

I am met by the exact opposite of what I expected. I expected a guy that looked like younger Hannibal Lecter crossed with the Joker. What I got was, well, a total hottie. Not now gay brain I need to focus. Besides this guy is apparently so insane he will never be released.

I quickly sit at the desk and open his file. He is an isomniac, schizophrenic and he has bipolar disorder , borderline personality disorder , anxiety and chronic depression. No wonder he is in here. This guy is seriously messed up in the head. I look up to be met with the icy blue stare of the maniac.