Comforting The Psychopath Part 2

Nico's POV.

I sat there completely dumbfounded and if I am honest I am slightly disturbed by the last sentence. I don't think that that was Ash. I have no idea why but I have a gut feeling that that wasn't him. That wasn't my psycho. Wait since when is he my psycho?

I look at Ash and see , to my shock, that he is crying. I never thought I would see the most psychotic person in the world cry. I think something is very off right now. I am startled as he starts chanting 'stop' over and over again. Why is he covering his ears? Am I not the only person in the room?

He suddenly says , "Please shut up. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" Okay? "I didn't say anything?" I reply baffled by his outburst. I hear him muttering something about 'I didn't do anything wrong'. That is enough. I am taking this risk. I get up and get the keys from the desk.

His muttering was getting creepier by the second.' Don't hurt him?'. And the fact that his grip on his head tightened is probably not a good sign. I open the door and approach Ash. He is a sobbing mess and doesn't even look up.

I gather up the courage to get closer and I kneel right in front of him. This is probably going to get me killed. I hug him tightly and I feel him stiffen and look up. The next thing he does startles me more than it should. He got his arms free and just when I think he is going to strangle me. He does the opposite and hugs me tightly to him.