Now I Know His Smile Can KILL

Nico's POV

Oh jeeze that hurts like a bitch. Why would he bite me?! Why?! And why am I not moving or screaming? My grip on his shirt tightens. When he feels this he pulls away. He smiles at me, his teeth and mouth drenched in my blood.

I gulp and he grins even wider. Why am I not freaking out? Why am I so calm? What is wrong with me? He tilts his head ever so slightly. Then startles me by asking me a strange question. "Do you want to taste your own blood?" I look at him confused to which he just chuckles. "Sorry but what is that supposed to mean?" He chuckles and leans closer."It means I'm asking if I can kiss you."

I blush and look down. He forces me to look at him again. "Don't hide. Cause it is pretty pointless with me. So I'll ask again. Can I kiss you?" I tense slightly and try to think of an excuse not to. When I find none , I sigh in defeat and nod slowly.

He leans down until his blood stained lips brushed mine. Then he sighs and pulls away " Rather not we don't want Josh or Neil coming in now. Maybe another time sweet cake." I look at his icy eyes and I realise something.

He is actually pretty considerate and caring. Which is surprising considering where he is and what he just did to my shoulder. He moves back until we are a few metres apart.

"You aren't supposed to be in here. And I hope you have clean bandages and clothes." He said as he turned around and walked to his bed. I hope so too. I debate whether or not I should leave or confront him. I decide on the former.

As I am locking the door I hear footsteps in the hall. Naturally I panic and run into the bathroom. Where I hear Josh yelling at Ash that he is a psycho freak and will never leave there.

I grind my teeth to keep quiet and I realise another thing. I realise that I'm in love with a cannibal,psycho and amazing person.