The Psycho's Tale

Nico's POV

Ash sits down in the exact place as yesterday and rubs his face. He looks genuinely uncomfortable with this. I was about to say that he can forget it when he sighs and starts.

"So you know that I have been in here since I was 5 years old. The reasons nobody knows. I can't even really remember. All I know is my dad signed me in and I haven't seen him in 12 years. He probably meant to come back to see me eventually but he never did. I think, or more like I hope, he put me here for my own safety. For all I know he put me in here just to be rid of the psychotic kid he was stuck with. My mum died when I was about 2 maybe 3. My dad was a workaholic, he loved his job. So he hired a babysitter for my sister and I. The babysitter complained about finding dead birds and mice all over the house. Nobody knew anything about that except maybe my sister. But my sister never talked. She didn't like to but dad hated when she was quiet. And I hated when he yelled at her. Eventually the dead mice and birds got to bigger animals until one day it was my sister. I was told that I did it. Even though I have no memory of anything that day. I for some reason believed the accusations. I think it is because back then I didn't have control over my personalities. Damien might have killed her and Shade helped cover it up. That was when I was put in here. And well everything else that has happened to me is public news."

I was at a loss for words. He looked so broken and fragile in that moment. He then turned to me and said something chilling. "If only I remembered then I wouldn't wonder what her blood tasted like."