Is this normal? Yeah......no it's not

Nico's POV

Okay I admit when he smiled I almost died of a heart attack. His teeth are all filed to points!!! Like what the actual fudge?!? How did he get them like that?!? Why are they like that?!?

"Do you like music?" He suddenly asks as if we are old friends catching up. "Yeah I do actually." I reply with a gulp. He frowns. "Are you afraid of me?" He asks sadly. I can only stare at his icy eyes. "You are. I can see it in your eyes..... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?!?! I AM NOT INSANE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!? I AM NOT CRAZY!!" He suddenly hits the glass wall separating us.

I whimper and back away. I quickly turn around and run into the bathroom. I slide down the wall with my head in my hands. Why? Why did I agree to do this? I try to block out his screaming but it is no use. It is as if he has a megaphone as vocal chords.

Then suddenly it all stops. I look up confused. I hear crying and him begging me not to leave. I lean my head against the wall and take deep breaths. After what feels like an hour I get up and go back to work.

I see him sitting where he last stood. He was sobbing his eyes out. I take a deep breath and hope that I am not making a huge mistake. I lightly tap the glass by his face. He looks up and my blood runs cold. His.... his eyes..... they were blue..... but .......now they..... oh god what have I gotten myself into?