Chapter 11 : First

I woke up early today along with Aisha and we went out for an early morning shopping spree while the boys snored away in glory. I for the first time brought so many clothes that I never imagined I would wear.

Goa had amazing fashion collection and a unique one too. Aisha made me buy quite a few skirts and dresses. Though I knew I would never wear any of it, and it would most probably get ruined in the closet, I still brought it.

We returned back by afternoon and saw that the boys were up, so we went to the beach and had lunch in one of the shacks. After our lunch I made a quick call home and then we head back to our rooms and took a long nap. Aisha told me to rest well as the club we were going to tonight was supposedly a very 'happening' place and we wouldn't be returning until early hours of morning.

I woke up from the nap feeling very refreshed. We then started to get ready. Aisha wore the new navy blue dress that she got in our shopping today while I chose to wear my old blue jeans and a black top.

"I am ready", I said turning around and Aisha arched her eyebrows.

"Ummm.... Babe won't you wear any of the dresses that we shopped today?", she asked.

"Naaah, I am good with my old jeans. Why? Doesn't this look good?", I asked innocently.

"well... Errm. It looks really good. But it's a huge club and a big party... So it would be nice if you would wear a dress though", she said carefully, "But its totally cool If you don't want to. Anything you are comfortable in babe", she said and turned to the mirror to check herself out.

I stood there a little confused, in a dilemma if I should change. I finally decided I would muster up the courage and wear the dress.

I picked out a teal colored dress that I had shopped today. It was a cute dress, sleeveless, ending right at the knee and having stone studded neck line. I liked the way I looked.

"Do I look okay?", I asked as I finally stepped out to Aisha.

"Woaaah", she said raising her eyebrows, "Where is the Sanju I know?", she said and I giggled blushing a little.

"But babe why have you tied your hair up? Let it flow", she advised and I obeyed. I let my hair open, wore the new heels I had got, but I wore my thick rimmed glasses.

"You need to buy lens", she rolled her eyes and I laughed. Maybe I should.

We walked out to find the boys waiting for us. Dev instantly stood up seeing us approach them.

"You both look stunning", he said and instantly pulled Aisha close to him. I nodded and smiled, "thank you Dev", I said in a shy voice.

Ron who was busy buried in his phone looked up at us and arched his eyebrows. I looked back at him waiting for him to say something about how I looked, but to my disappointment he looked away and got up from his chair and walked to the car.

My smile faded instantly. I don't know why but I felt kind of disappointed that he did not appreciate my new look.

I got into the car with a sulky mood. I had a feeling I would not enjoy the party much.

Aisha was right when she said that the club was huge and party was grand. Infact, I had never seen anything like this place before. So much colorful lighting with people dressed up in beautiful clothes, and the music in the background making the place even more happening. I walked in amazed by what I say. Aisha, Ron and Dev instantly started to mingle with the crown hi-fiving people as they walked. It seemed like they knew almost everyone in this club.

They did introduce me to everyone they met, but the other people didn't seem interested in any conversation, they kept saying that we should come to the dance floor as the DJ was playing sick beats.