1 Month Ago

Listen to sing got dramtic effect while you read.
3 POV

as Aphmau's mom yelled at her to hide her and her brothers there was banging at the door and 2 men yelling with death threats . Aphmau's real name was Jessica or jess but she went with Aphmau so no one would suspect she is JessyPlayz a famous youtuber who has the moest sins than any other youtuber .Although she has the same as her friends who she does vids with.They're names are Jin,Sky,Ross,Barney,and Max. Aphmau was 16. Levin,Her brother was 13. Malachai her youngest brother is 7. Jess did as she was told but Levin and Malchai froze when they heard their mom and dad scream and then see blood leak from under the door. "Levin! Malachai! Hurry!"  Aphmau shouted. Levin and Malchai hurried out side but one of the men grabbed Aphmau. She screamed. Levin and Malchai came back. Aphmau was badly beaten "Run!" Yelled Aphmau. "Leave her take us instead!" yelled Levin. "Don't take her please! You can have us instead" yelled Malachai. "No! Just take me leave them alone" said Aphmau. "We will take the boys" said the first kidnapper throwing down Aphmau and grabbing Levin and Malchai. "Your next But we will get your friends first" said the second kidnapper. "No!!!!!" saying Aphmau. She tryed to get up but she was to weak from the men. Then cops showed up After the men left. Aphmau's house in Brightport was destroyed. The cops told her leave ASAP. She left. She left behind everything. Her friends has no idea why she was leaving but let her go. They still text each other tho. But only once a week. Aphmau started to wear a purple mask and left Brightport to Phoenix Drop But it was across the country it took 1 month to get here and plenty of time to buy a house. But on that day that those men took her family from her. She swore to get revenge.

Word Count: 340